Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I want to start a Kitty and Apocalypse shipping thread. They should be the new first couple of the X-Men, lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I want to start a Kitty and Apocalypse shipping thread. They should be the new first couple of the X-Men, lol.
    It would be less weird than whatever thing is happening with Colussus.

Nadler, if you’re reading this, I PROMISE you we’ve all moved far past Kittylossus. And making 23 paintings dedicated to Kitty and Lockheed (who don’t “know” him”) and trying to get her to stay at a Rehabilitation Center that abuses her isn’t romantic, either. I feel like Seeley is gonna play the creepiness more straight than whatever Nadler and Thompson are doing in Marvelous.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Nadler, if you’re reading this, I PROMISE you we’ve all moved far past Kittylossus. And making 23 paintings dedicated to Kitty and Lockheed (who don’t “know” him”) and trying to get her to stay at a Rehabilitation Center that abuses her isn’t romantic, either. I feel like Seeley is gonna play the creepiness more straight than whatever Nadler and Thompson are doing in Marvelous.
    If Seeley does, I would give him my eternal appreciation. And was Colossus the one keeping her at that facility? I thought she saw him when they were at the hatchery?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Not me. Colossus and Kitty are still my favorite X-couple.

I swear some people on these forums won't be happy until every straight character is gay, and all the straight white males are killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post

I swear some people on these forums won't be happy until every straight character is gay, and all the straight white males are killed off.
    Relax buddy. I like Kitty and Piotr(classically, not so much under later writers) together, but there's nothing wrong with comics reflecting the truth of a more diverse world.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GigaBalls View Post

No, we just find the way they're doing this couple...well, creepy and weird. Doesn't help that Kitty just stood him up on the alter after she proposed to him.