Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hawkeye series coming to disney streaming service!

And he is bringing another hero with him!

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/haw...us-1203183398/

With Jeremy Renner's Clint I imagine this will be a different dynamic with Kate Bishop, so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

I would love it if Trickshot and Swordsman make an appearance as well .

I'll just sit here dreaming of them finding a way to integrate Mockingbird and bringing Adrianne Palicki back.

Spectacular Member

Doesn't this just spoil that he's gonna survive Endgame. Expecting only Cap and Iron Man to die now.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericFailures View Post
    Doesn't this just spoil that he's gonna survive Endgame. Expecting only Cap and Iron Man to die now.
    Not necessarily. For all we know this ends with Kate turning to Dust and Clint becoming Ronin.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Not necessarily. For all we know this ends with Kate turning to Dust and Clint becoming Ronin.
    I guess it would be interesting to see Clint having to act while under the "house arrest" he was on after Civil War.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess it would be interesting to see Clint having to act while under the "house arrest" he was on after Civil War.
    It could also cover the time he spent post snap but pre A:EG.

Or it could be both by starting shortly before the snap and covering the period after. All I’m saying is the existence of the show doesn’t necessarily spoil anything.

Ultimate Member

Seeing Kate is exciting, I really like her. And MCU Hawkeye has been established as having a "fatherly" type of dynamic with younger people, so it'll be interesting to see how his dynamic with her differs from the comics?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Seeing Kate is exciting, I really like her. And MCU Hawkeye has been established as having a "fatherly" type of dynamic with younger people, so it'll be interesting to see how his dynamic with her differs from the comics?
    I think Kate will be his eldest child in the MCU. The Endgame trailer shows him teaching archery to a young girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It could also cover the time he spent post snap but pre A:EG.

Or it could be both by starting shortly before the snap and covering the period after. All I’m saying is the existence of the show doesn’t necessarily spoil anything.
    I don't think they're going to go that direction if only because he was probably "Ronin" and not "Hawkeye."

Hope this gets a DVD release; I'm a fan of the Fraction Hawkeye series and if this's going to stream, it looks unlikely that Kate will get to be in the movies.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

She could show up in endgame to set the show up.

Maybe Jeremy Renner's parts in the show will be in flashback.

Kate could already be established as Hawkeye and, at different points in the show, could be remembering her training with Clint.

Or maybe early episodes of the series could take place before Infinity War and then later episodes could take place afterwards.

There's lots of ways to do it. Or, hey, maybe things were just spoiled and he survives Endgame. However, we don't know what condition he's in after Endgame. Maybe that's the reason he needs to pass on the mantle.

I think there's still enough maybes here that Hawkeye's ultimate fate in Endgame has become more intriguing, not less.

Can Renner do comedy? Whedon quips aren't chops.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Can Renner do comedy? Whedon quips aren't chops.
    Hes had some funny lines in movies but even in comedies like Tag he was kinda the straight guy. But have you seen him do press for Marvel movies? the guy is naturaly hilarious. Not over the top loud funny like Anthony Mackie but more just naturally funny. He just hasnt taken on any overlay comedic roles yet that I can recall. Alot of the MCU actors can be hilarious if I'm being honest probaly why they were cast since Marvel like to keep the laughs flowing .