Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Eric O'Grady should have his Black Ant armor customized to look like a black and red version of the Beetle exoskeleton. that way he could be the new Scarlet Beetle. the old one doesn't exactly need a codename anymore. the powerset doesn't need to change. even if only temporary, i feel like it's something he'd do simply because he would want to distance himself from 'Hunted.'

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i liked his partnership with Venom better than Brock's, personally. it's not like they are using Brock as a villain anymore. and the symbiote is its own character. so Flash wasn't copying anyone. he was simply the new 'roommate.'
    Me too. I loved the way Marvel developed Agent Venom. There was so much potential when these two were brought together, and almost all expectations were realized. I still like Brock's Venom, but Flash's Agent Venom was the bee's knees (IMHO).

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Me too. I loved the way Marvel developed Agent Venom. There was so much potential when these two were brought together, and almost all expectations were realized. I still like Brock's Venom, but Flash's Agent Venom was the bee's knees (IMHO).
    I still think if the Marvel Office was dead set on bringing back Brock as Venom Flash should have been given Toxin or failing that (if they had to dispose of Andi) Mania, but oh well...
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-01-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I still think if the Marvel Office was dead set on bringing back Brock as Venom Flash should have been given Toxin or failing that (if they had to dispose of Andi) Mania, but oh well...
    Or just let him keep the Anti-Venom Symbiote. Why does Slott keep getting rid of those things? They were cool!

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Or just let him keep the Anti-Venom Symbiote. Why does Slott keep getting rid of those things? They were cool!
    does the white symbiote really look good on anyone, though?

Astonishing Member

does the white symbiote really look good on anyone, though?
    YES!

They looked great!!

Extraordinary Member

Flash was great as Agent Venom...especially (to me at least) when they healed the symbiote and it was not all "eat everyone just cuz...". But then they decided to make Brock Venom again and just played musical symbiotes with Flash by giving him Anti-Venom. But technically Flash just took both of Brock's previous identities...just added "Agent" to the front of them. If/When they bring him back I would like to see a little more originality in a super hero identity for him. Power creation can be something used before...Power Broker strength enhancement, Pym Particles, Master Man's Super Soldier variant, etc....but an original identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Flash was great as Agent Venom...especially (to me at least) when they healed the symbiote and it was not all "eat everyone just cuz...". But then they decided to make Brock Venom again and just played musical symbiotes with Flash by giving him Anti-Venom. But technically Flash just took both of Brock's previous identities...just added "Agent" to the front of them. If/When they bring him back I would like to see a little more originality in a super hero identity for him. Power creation can be something used before...Power Broker strength enhancement, Pym Particles, Master Man's Super Soldier variant, etc....but an original identity.
    he could have the same powers as A Guy Named Joe. before I knew who that character was, I assumed it was Flash.

Or you can add Agent to his name and get Agent Thompson (or Flash Thompson: Agent of SHIELD/SWORD) lol

Astonishing Member

To avoid changes about who wears which symbiote, I would have bonded Flash with Toxin, turning him into "Agent Toxin". (Eddie Brock even had a similar look temporally when he bonded with Toxin).

Extraordinary Member

he could have the same powers as A Guy Named Joe. before I knew who that character was, I assumed it was Flash.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Joseph_Smith_(Earth-616) I am assuming this guy...and if so that is a heck of a callback.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Joseph_Smith_(Earth-616) I am assuming this guy...and if so that is a heck of a callback.
    Yep. That's the guy.

Extraordinary Member

Yep. That's the guy.
    That is kind of my point..I want Flash back as a super hero...but not a spider/symbiote/etc...copy.

Since many Spider villains are more science leaning I'm deciding to give one a tech upgrade:

Calypso - A scientist who controls her victims' bodies by injecting them with a device that connects them to her robotic puppets, uses special chemicals to brainwash people, and other chemicals that can help a person cheat death for a short time.

I'd just erase Cindy Moon from continuity. Never happened.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/