Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Supporting characters we miss

Old characters like Spidey lived lots of ages, and his support cast are always changing. Characters come, characters go away, sometimes they return and they disapears again. This treat is for everybody list the characters of Spidey's support cast, maybe even the villains, we miss and we want come back.

Definitely Debra Whitman

I think it would be neat to see Jessica Carradine (Ben Reilly's former love interest and daughter of The Burglar) return, considering her connection to Spider-Man and Uncle Ben's killer. I also liked the reporter Billy Walters back in the day from the 90's Sensational run.

Are there any plans for Hobbie Brown to pop up again soon? I could see him as a supporting character at Parker Industries.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post
    I think it would be neat to see Jessica Carradine (Ben Reilly's former love interest and daughter of The Burglar) return, considering her connection to Spider-Man and Uncle Ben's killer. I also liked the reporter Billy Walters back in the day from the 90's Sensational run.

Are there any plans for Hobbie Brown to pop up again soon? I could see him as a supporting character at Parker Industries.
    Hobbie is working for SHIELD in Renew Your Vows.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

I have a soft spot for Kate Cushing.

BANNED

Not that I miss her, but Betty has been absent, since 2013.

I don't know who edited this treat title, but thanks.

I miss Michelle Gonzalez, her relationship if Peter was very funny...

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

<_< >_> -_-

Black Cat?

Because the chaotic evil crimelord, future #1 cause of death and destruction in NYC , and now boss of an evil-ified Cindy Moon (Thompson's assurance that 'It's NOT what it seems' notwithstanding) just CAN'T be the real Felicia. Nuh-uh. NO WAY.

I don't quite believe that anger/hate sells stories. That's just twisted.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Saga View Post
    I miss Michelle Gonzalez, her relationship if Peter was very funny...
    Yes, she was a fun charater. I also would like to see Glory Grant again. And, where is JJJ?
    Stay Calm. Carry Guns.

Deb Whitman is an old favorite of mine; Peter David did a masterful job when he resurrected her in the Unmasked days. I also wish Robbie Robertson had a bigger role these days; he was always a sort of father figure to Peter and the conscience of his world. And of course Harry Osborn who seemed to have been resurrected---in as ham-fisted a way as possible---for just a couple of years of stories and only two of them, "American Son" and "Origin of the Species" were any good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of the Crows View Post
    I think it would be neat to see Jessica Carradine (Ben Reilly's former love interest and daughter of The Burglar) return, considering her connection to Spider-Man and Uncle Ben's killer.
    Yep, Jessica would get my vote too.

Would like to see more of Robbie and Randy Robertson as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    And of course Harry Osborn who seemed to have been resurrected---in as ham-fisted a way as possible---for just a couple of years of stories and only two of them, "American Son" and "Origin of the Species" were any good.
    Well, one out of two, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    And, where is JJJ?
    Now he is the anchorman of a generic Fox News named "Fact Channels". This is actually a good development to the character.

Does somebody know where is Randy Robertson?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Saga View Post
    Does somebody know where is Randy Robertson?
    hopefully not dead. He had been dating Nora Winters before she started hooking up with Phil Urich the Hobgoblin.