Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I liked the issue. Pretty character-centric and the emotional impact seemed real. While I do want Laura and Gabby to reconcile, I think that having a major disagreement makes sense, given their personal histories and the damage they do and do not have and was a good call for giving the relationship more dimension. Given that it seems the series will be ending soon (with or without a restart in the near future), I hope the story has enough time to end this story, wherever it goes, for a satisfactory conclusion.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'm loving Diego Ortolegui's art
    So do I. I hope he stays on this book for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which makes sense considering Gabby is a child. She's only meant to be what, 12 or 13? Not full grown.

The book's already cancelled. Wasn't solicited for June.
    Could it be just a skip month?

Marvel does that with some books from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by karatattoo View Post

So far as I know, we don't know much beyond the month it isn't coming out, making it impossible to know until a publishing list does or does not have it.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by karatattoo View Post

#11 ended with "To be concluded". And the book is set before Age of X-Man, so it's status quo is outdated. It's not a skip month. This run is over.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    #11 ended with "To be concluded". And the book is set before Age of X-Man, so it's status quo is outdated. It's not a skip month. This run is over.
    So, once again, an event derails on ongoing. Marvel, knock off the frakking events. They're overused and no one likes them anyways.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The way things have turned out, they might as well have just continued with All-New Wolverine for another year. Laura doesn't even know Logan's back and thus had no in-universe reason to drop the name. She'll only find out Logan's back after she comes out of the Age of X-Man.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    So, once again, an event derails on ongoing. Marvel, knock off the frakking events. They're overused and no one likes them anyways.
    They won't as long as they continue to be an easy way to sell tons of copies as collectors make sure to grab the multiple #1 variants. And if they get to sell solo series off of the popular created characters from the event, even more money.