Default Why is Monarch so powerful?

I don't understand, he was once Captain Atom/Hawk, where did his uber power come from?

He was pretty much as strong as Superboy Prime, that's a huge boost.

If I remember correctly

The Hawk version simply had the full power of Chaos because the death of Dove make it so he couldnt serve as a balance for him or something like that.
    this is the less used version so im not sure how accurate is that.

Captain is much more straight forward though
    He just had a lot of juice in him

His powers gave him the strenght of a nuclear bomb, the armor only serve to contain his power no matter how strong but then during Battle of Bludhaven, he absorved the energy of Major Force, which made him even more powerfull
    then it is implied that he just went into the multiverse and also absorved the energy of versions himself. basically making his own "number" bigger and bigger and thats why he is so powerful
    Last edited by Arnoldoaad; 05-04-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Ostensibly, Captain Atom should just kind of be that strong anyhow.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldoaad View Post
    If I remember correctly

The Hawk version simply had the full power of Chaos because the death of Dove make it so he couldnt serve as a balance for him or something like that.
    this is the less used version so im not sure how accurate is that.

Captain is much more straight forward though
    He just had a lot of juice in him

His powers gave him the strenght of a nuclear bomb, the armor only serve to contain his power no matter how strong but then during Battle of Bludhaven, he absorved the energy of Major Force, which made him even more powerfull
    then it is implied that he just went into the multiverse and also absorved the energy of versions himself. basically making his own "number" bigger and bigger and thats why he is so powerful
    I've always 2ondered how Hawk Monarch could be that powerful. Thanks for clearing it up.

How powerful is Chaos anyway? Is that just a Lord of Chaos? Just a little abovr Doc Fate?

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    I've always 2ondered how Hawk Monarch could be that powerful. Thanks for clearing it up.

How powerful is Chaos anyway? Is that just a Lord of Chaos? Just a little abovr Doc Fate?
    No, he is below dr fate which proven by Day Of Veageance
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
    I don't understand, he was once Captain Atom/Hawk, where did his uber power come from?

He was pretty much as strong as Superboy Prime, that's a huge boost.
    Never mind that, here's a REAL question to bake your noodle: Where did Monarch's armor come from? Like, originally?

Didn't he get the armor from his future self after killing him and realizing that he was Monarch which drove him mad and made him become Monarch?

::shakes head:: Man ... that sounds WAY too complicated even for comics.

Quote Originally Posted by jsafanforever View Post
    Didn't he get the armor from his future self after killing him and realizing that he was Monarch which drove him mad and made him become Monarch?

::shakes head:: Man ... that sounds WAY too complicated even for comics.
    Yeah, but who made that first Monarch's armor? The one that got old, got killed by his younger self, and had his armor stolen? 'Cause Hank Hall sure didn't have the scientific know-how.