BANNED

Default Between Carol and Rogue: Who has the better life after their 1st confrontation ?

We know their first confrontation and the aftermath that happened, but one has to wonder: WHO came out better in the overall deal between the two of them ?

With both women currently being written by Kelly Thompson and as fans of either/both women: What do you think of this ?

Rogue has consistently been pretty comfy and managed to even avoid the X-Men entirely during one of their weakest eras, so good for her. Carol's rise was a slow burn that started 20 years ago, and she's become one of the company's giants, so very good for her. I guess Carol's overall the winner, but they're both living the life.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Rogue has consistently been pretty comfy and managed to even avoid the X-Men entirely during one of their weakest eras, so good for her. Carol's rise was a slow burn that started 20 years ago, and she's become one of the company's giants, so very good for her. I guess Carol's overall the winner, but they're both living the life.
    Yet Rogue had problems controlling her powers while Carol has her own sufferings and even her alcoholism and her own mess of an overall life. Yes Rogue had a difficult childhood, but it's nothing compared to Carol's suffering and rise. Right ?

Plus Rogue's finally married to the man that she loves...What does Carol has to show for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Yet Rogue had problems controlling her powers while Carol has her own sufferings and even her alcoholism and her own mess of an overall life. Yes Rogue had a difficult childhood, but it's nothing compared to Carol's suffering and rise. Right ?

Plus Rogue's finally married to the man that she loves...What does Carol has to show for it ?
    She is one of the most beloved and respected heroes of her time according to the general earth 616 populace, I'd say her in-universe rise to fame was quite impressive considering how the common citizens in the marvel universe tend to beheave toward super heroes.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”