Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think they are inside Life Seed, not Nate's body.

And I do not know who can have the Life Seed. Emma, Xavier, O.N.E.?
    Last we knew, the Life Seed was still on the beach. Since we haven't heard of it trying to terra-form the planet, I suspect that its power is either being drained to keep up with Nate's illusion or it's being held somewhere.

The thing is, how many people would know what it was if they saw it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    well yes, he may like him but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like other characters more, I'm sure Rosemberg knows the difference between constructive advice and bitchy whining, at the moment I'd say Alex is pending heavily on the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But the thing is that he's Rosenberg favorite. So, he's not there to make others look better intentionally, it's just bad writing.
    Havok is to Rosenberg what bobby was to Aaron.
    Rosenberg is using his fav. to force a false narrative.

If Havok turns into Voltron, this book will be great.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

What’s gonna happen to this team when AoXm ends? When the Deck gets reshuffled who would you guys like to stay on UXM?
    Last edited by Retcon; 04-13-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Havok is to Rosenberg what bobby was to Aaron.
    Rosenberg is using his fav. to force a false narrative.
    I swear Alex has the worst lack, first Remender was supposed to like him and made him pronounce that speech that put everyone on the boards up in arms, then he disfigured his face, now Rosenberg is turning him into a contrarian .......
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

I swear Alex has the worst lack, first Remender was supposed to like him and made him pronounce that speech that put everyone on the boards up in arms, then he disfigured his face, now Rosenberg is turning him into a contrarian .......
    That speech was bad that Bendis had a much better speech ready and done by the time of print.

But really, there are several character I love who I would torture mercilessly if I had the chance to write them. I mean, I would be mean and cruel!

It's just fun to abuse these characters.

A character can be your favorite and make terrible things happen to him, that's normal. After all, drama can generate good stories.

Making your favorite character despicable and unlikeable is something else entirely. It usually means that the reasons why you like that character are not the same as those of the audience and you are failing to connect with them.

Unless you like your favorite character for being an jerk, in that case, you're doing fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    What’s gonna happen to this team when AoXm ends? When the Deck gets reshuffled who would you guys like to stay on UXM?
    Of the current/future cast: Cyclops, Moonstar and Sunspot.
    People I would add: Monet, Sunfire, Surge, Nightcrawler and Pixie.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Of the current/future cast: Cyclops, Moonstar and Sunspot.
    People I would add: Monet, Sunfire, Surge, Nightcrawler and Pixie.
    I'm all for this team, I especially love Sunfire and not to snatch your idea but I would instead swap Pixie with Magik
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

To balance it off I would add in some core characters. Keep Logan. Add Warren Betsy and Gambit. There’s a good chance Jean and Storm will get there own team.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

So unless they have faked the covers of future issues, or one of the guys from MLF dies... can it be someone other than Hope? The New Mutants are all accounted for in the War of the Realms Tie-ins, and so are Cyke, Havok, Wolverine and Multiple Man. I guess Banshee also hasn't appeared in future covers yet, but given that he's hardly "alive" and himself I think his death would be quite anticlimatic...

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    If it's Rosenberg still then I'd just drop Rahne and Alex, make Jamie a recurring character/mystery, and give spoilers:
    Sunspot/Citizen X
    end of spoilers and maybe Banshee to Hickman. We'll see how he fares with Dani in War of the Realms mini where he can finally spotlight his female team members.

Cyclops, Wolverine, Chamber, Hope, Magik, Dani, and Karma would be a good little squad. Maybe add Kwannon.

I'm sure at best he'd have to share Scott and Logan with Hickman if not outright lose them.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    So unless they have faked the covers of future issues, or one of the guys from MLF dies... can it be someone other than Hope? The New Mutants are all accounted for in the War of the Realms Tie-ins, and so are Cyke, Havok, Wolverine and Multiple Man. I guess Banshee also hasn't appeared in future covers yet, but given that he's hardly "alive" and himself I think his death would be quite anticlimatic...
    I'm pretty sure Hope is going to die, probably saving Scott and Logan to make it more tragic, but Warlock would be possible too.

But it's going to be Hope.

PD: Just what Rosenberg needed, to kill another teenage girl.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-13-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    WotR doesn't really matter. Rosenberg said there'd be confusion over someone's alive/dead status.

well yes, he may like him but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like other characters more
    He literally said that Havok and Magik are his favorite characters ever.