Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, I can not help but find funny how quickly we've passed Scott "I was wrong because I only worried about the mutants" to Scott "I only trust mutants". Seriously, there is no consistency.

No, it's "I only trust X-men".

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Indeed. Whoever's giving the eulogy is really-really-tall-caucasian-person-with-purple-skirt-a-dramatic-angry-mournful-fists.
    I had the opinion that Hope would be the one to die, but your description of that character makes me think of Hope. Now I have the feeling it's one of the new X-men.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    No, it's "I only trust X-men".
    That's even worse with the lesson Wi-Fi tried to give him in the annual. He forced him to abandon the X-men. Or Brisson and Rosenberg do not communicate well or Wi-Fi is just a jerk.

At this point, I suspect that when other characters and writers look at or think about Cyclops, reality literally starts cracking and rewriting himself, leading to mysterious changes and fabricated continuity. Secondary mutation kicking in.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Annual Scott hadn't seen a kid off herself, or felt like he was the last mutant willing to fight or seen a prison with a bunch of mutants in inhumane conditions. He's still pretty much the I WAS LITERALLY SATAN guy from the annual, just with an even bigger chip on his shoulder. It works because annual Cyclops still wasn't on the almost suicidal stage current Cyclops is.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, I can not help but find funny how quickly we've passed Scott "I was wrong because I only worried about the mutants" to Scott "I only trust mutants". Seriously, there is no consistency.
    For the sake of fairness, that was before Devastation. But then again, maybe he's just going through a "I was wrong about being wrong about being wrong about being wrong about being right, wait, that doesn't sound rig... gaaaah which is it, I just can't keep track anymore!!!!" phase.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I had the opinion that Hope would be the one to die, but your description of that character makes me think of Hope. Now I have the feeling it's one of the new X-men.
    I can't think of a single reason why they'd let the brat give the eulogy. Not that I have the faintest clue who's giving it. Those forearms are huuuge. My best guess is Yana got a temporary body size buff and Rosenberg realized she hadn't said anything important since Dead Souls.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So, uh. Thought. What if it's Warlock, who was put out of his misery?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So wait, what was Cyke wrong about again?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So wait, what was Cyke wrong about again?
    He thought the dress was white and gold, duh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I think the variant for 16 tells us who’s gonna die. We saw everyone who was gonna be on the team by that point, even Chamber who we weren’t aware of. We see Karma, Wolfsbane, and Hope on that cover so I’m sure Warlock is gonna die.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    He thought the dress was white and gold, duh.
    That's a limbo trip isn't it?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Annual Scott hadn't seen a kid off herself, or felt like he was the last mutant willing to fight or seen a prison with a bunch of mutants in inhumane conditions. He's still pretty much the I WAS LITERALLY SATAN guy from the annual, just with an even bigger chip on his shoulder. It works because annual Cyclops still wasn't on the almost suicidal stage current Cyclops is.
    Really wondering how long this dark for the sake of dark storytelling is gonna last for. Sure I find Uncanny better than really anything Age of X-Man is churning out, but I'm so tired of this cynical take on the X-Men. We sat through Decimation, got a short reprieve before the Terrigen Crisis happened got another short reprieve and now we're stuck with yet another doom and gloom storyline. For the love of God Marvel, you had Cyclops symbolically shed his Mutant Revolution outfit and admit he was wrong to lose sight of more than just mutants and now we're doom and gloom. Give us something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think the variant for 16 tells us who’s gonna die. We saw everyone who was gonna be on the team by that point, even Chamber who we weren’t aware of. We see Karma, Wolfsbane, and Hope on that cover so I’m sure Warlock is gonna die.
    Nevermind it’s definitely Karma or Wolfsbane.

Mere hours remain, comrades.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I can't believe I never considered Warlock.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.