Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. I was wrong. Wolverine clearly doesn't feel bad about botching an unsanctioned assault and getting a teammate shot in the eye. Lawl.
    2. Wait, isn't WotR supposed to take place between UXM #15 & #16? How come "Cap" didn't flat out say "Yo, Summers, people saw a ginger dude flying and screaming like effin' crazy with Moonstar's squad."
    3. Didn't Rosenberg himself say Alex would get his feelings hurt over Scott seeking out Logan's counsel first?
    4. LMAO at the revisionist notion of Alex always having Scott's back.
    5. In all seriousness, the whole Havok thing in general? This is why writers shouldn't be allowed to write their favorites.

BANNED

Interesting jaggernaut showing up in #16,while he is on cover for #21.
    Was it revealed already he'll show up before #21?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I think responsability should be equally shared between all team members, there are tactical decision in the field that may call for a single leader and then there are decision that should be taken by the whole group by voting and full disclosure of intel among all parties involved.
    Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    2. Wait, isn't WotR supposed to take place between UXM #15 & #16? How come "Cap" didn't flat out say "Yo, Summers, people saw a ginger dude flying and screaming like effin' crazy with Moonstar's squad.
    I thought it was supposed to happen between 15 & 16, but they said Logan was missing, and that didn't happen in 15, perhaps 16 has a small time-skip, we'll likely find out when the issue comes out

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    How captain America out of jail ?
    Cap's jail storyline in his solo title isn't really lining up with current titles where he's free like the Avengers, Invaders, or War of the Realms, so we have to assume his time in jail is going to be short and occurs between the other titles. Of course, that doesn't dismiss the possibility that the Cap popping up here in Uncanny X-Men isn't Mystique like another poster brought up.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm not a fan of Alex in this run at all so far. It only seems to be getting worse.

I'm liking the exchange in the beginning, yet there are also some things that continue to be the same in every issue so far.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Big Boss Cyclops is finally here!!
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    How captain America out of jail ?
    The same reason T'Challa is on Earth for War of the Realms.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Steve cares about not taking beast, hope, banshee into custody but okay with alex and new mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Your point being?
    that it is a good idea for everyone to collaborate to the decision making process whenever possible, that way no one can put all the blame on scott when things go south.
    Last edited by Daedra; 04-11-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Steve cares about not taking beast, hope, banshee into custody but okay with alex and new mutants.
    Well, I think he gave Scot a way out. Our Intel says you have them prisoners. Scot took it, your intel is wrong. Cap knows they're on the team now!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Well, I think he gave Scott a way out. Our Intel says you have them prisoners. Scot took it, your intel is wrong. Cap knows they're on the team now!
    Huh, that might be. I guess that would be great come back from Scott.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

So, Scott is being blamed again for the X-Men disappearing even tjough he was dead? Nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    that it is a good idea for everyone to collaborate to the decision making process whenever possible, that way no one can put all the blame on scott when things go south.
    I highly doubt that X office can stop shifting blame on Scott in any way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    So, Scott is being blamed again for the X-Men disappearing even tjough he was dead? Nice.
    Well, it was his fault that he died so...technically yeah.
    And don't forget it's his sperm that executed it.