Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Great preview. Rosenberg has done a great job on this title so far. I really like how he's handled the dynamic between Cyclops and Wolverine. After Schism, I honestly wondered whether we'd ever see something like this again. I'm glad he's found a way to rebuild it. These two may hate each other, but they bring out the best in each other. And that's something Havok has never done with his brother, especially lately. I'm sure that's going to cause more tension, but that'll only make things more fun down the line.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great preview. Rosenberg has done a great job on this title so far. I really like how he's handled the dynamic between Cyclops and Wolverine. After Schism, I honestly wondered whether we'd ever see something like this again. I'm glad he's found a way to rebuild it. These two may hate each other, but they bring out the best in each other. And that's something Havok has never done with his brother, especially lately. I'm sure that's going to cause more tension, but that'll only make things more fun down the line.
    I am really pleased to hear you say that MarvelMaster616, I think he gets too much negativity on this board and he is doing a great job.

Do you all want inhumans Vs xmen again?!??!!?? You will all get this if you keep saying mean things to rosenburgs on twitter!!

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    I am really pleased to hear you say that MarvelMaster616, I think he gets too much negativity on this board and he is doing a great job.

Do you all want inhumans Vs xmen again?!??!!?? You will all get this if you keep saying mean things to rosenburgs on twitter!!
    Something worse does not make this good.

Rosenberg is better but not enough. In addition, he continues to reuse the same Extraordinary X-Men plot of "It's all Cyclops' fault, but not really".

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Something worse does not make this good.

Rosenberg is better but not enough. In addition, he continues to reuse the same Extraordinary X-Men plot of "It's all Cyclops' fault, but not really".
    No, he doesn’t. At all. This is just a bare faced lie.
    He has redeemed Cyclops from that Phoenix egg nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    No, he doesn’t. At all. This is just a bare faced lie.
    He has redeemed Cyclops from that Phoenix egg nonsense.
    In Extraordinary X-Men they blamed Cyclops for something he did not do because he was dead (Death of X)

In Uncanny X-Men they blame Cyclops for something he did not do because he was dead (Disassembled).

In one way they are not going to blame Emma for the x men fails but now escape goat Cyclops is back and he gets blame.
    My thoughts on Alex... Is that you Emma?

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Alex's main arguments ride on events that happened in an alternate freakin' reality. The guy accuses you of something that you didn't do or something that flat out didn't happen. Then he wants you to apologize and give him a candy. Huh. It just dawned on me that Alex should totally run for office.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Alex's main arguments ride on events that happened in an alternate freakin' reality. The guy accuses you of something that you didn't do or something that flat out didn't happen. Then he wants you to apologize and give him a candy. Huh. It just dawned on me that Alex should totally run for office.
    Government or X-Office?

But yeah, this apparently editorially mandated narrative is, quite verily, comical.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Government or X-Office?
    Government, of course. He'll use his alternate universe arguing tactics to Make Mutantkind Great Again.

Technically if they were doing what the government wants, Scott should give all the members of his team that are not Logan, Madrox or himself.

Havok is as fugitive from justice as Banshee or Hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wow...

I didn't think Alex could get more whiny, but man they succeeded in spades.
    I KNEW IT!!!!

I knew it wasn't just me who thought Alex was being a Whiny @*&%. GEEZ I don't like this Alex. And is Captain America going to be like this frequent player in this story. I agree with Scott don't trust that Traitor lol isn't he in Jail right now in his OWN SOLO BOOK.

This was a nice preview I like it. Good Job Scott set your Brother straight.

Weird dialogue,.
    Alex IS disagreeing.
    So why is Cyclops saying he listen to Logan because Alex is always on his side?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I KNEW IT!!!!

I knew it wasn't just me who thought Alex was being a Whiny @*&%. GEEZ I don't like this Alex. And is Captain America going to be like this frequent player in this story. I agree with Scott don't trust that Traitor lol isn't he in Jail right now in his OWN SOLO BOOK.

This was a nice preview I like it. Good Job Scott set your Brother straight.
    It's funny how Rosenberg and Remender love Havok and they just make him look worse.

It's funny how Rosenberg and Remender love Havok and they just make him look worse.
    Someone reeaaalllyyy should remind folks at Marvel that the Poor Wittle Younger Sibling Complex doesn't exactly work when the older eeeviiilll sibling was abused and experimented on while the younger goooooddd sibling landed himself a caring foster family.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Seems common. Guggenheim's favorite was Kitty, and Gold didn't do her character any favors around here, given most (if not all) feel she was at her most unlikable there.