Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    ... My thoughts on Alex... Is that you Emma?

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Scott has some good material here, but Alex is just plain unlikable. In fact, I don't think I've liked him in anything post-War of Kings.

So it's officially my position that Havok, Polaris and Rachel should've stayed in space with the Starjammers.

As for this, I've been underwhelmed by the book, but it's better than what we could have gotten. I'm just biding my time for Hickman, hoping that things don't get to f*%&ed up in the meantime.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Someone reeaaalllyyy should remind folks at Marvel that the Poor Wittle Younger Sibling Complex doesn't exactly work when the older eeeviiilll sibling was abused and experimented on while the younger goooooddd sibling landed himself a caring foster family.
    And that's after the older bro got out of a coma while Alex got away... Scott-free
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    And that's after the older bro got out of a coma while Alex got away... Scott-free
    Havok: "It should've been me who died! Look at how compassionate, noble and heroic I aaaaammm!!!"
    Cyclops: *Ignores Havok for, like, 5 minutes. Tops.*
    Havok: "ZOMG-you-suck-so-hard-you-ruined-everything-you-never-listen!"

Why isn't Havok BFF with Beast and Iceman, again? Totally drawing a blank, here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The voice of reason to Scott's depression session and Logos' edge-sharpening seminar should be someone with a functioning brain like Dani
    IS Dani in a "functioning brain" mode? We've only had two scenes with her post-Danilock, but both her and the other three NMs seemed pretty happy to ignore "Jamielock"'s suffering last issue...

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    IS Dani in a "functioning brain" mode? We've only had two scenes with her post-Danilock, but both her and the other three NMs seemed pretty happy to ignore "Jamielock"'s suffering last issue...
    The New Mutants on meth would still be more galaxy brain than Alex around his crush
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by plasmaintights View Post
    Letting cyborg Dark Beast play around with their brains and blood in the basement is, for instance, a fairly irrational thing to do, even for comic book characters in the hands of their latest temporary writers, though it is entertaining.
    Thing about Bad Hank is... they need him (And worse, he knows it). Without him, Cyclops would be dead, and the NMs seem quite happy to overlook the cost of their cure as long as they don't have to deal with Warlock-possession any more.

I'm sure they all realise he WILL screw them over at some point (well, except dupe-of-a-duperox. Him and his dupes are getting screwed over NOW), but they seemingly don't feel able to look that far ahead.
    Last edited by SanityOrMadness; 04-12-2019 at 09:03 AM.

If there were any scientific mutants not named Hank McCoy they would not have that problem.

Dark Beast is a necessary evil because there is literally no one else. The only reasonable alternative to Dark Beast is for Scott to call Amadeus Cho or for Magik to call Moon Girl and they are both too young and innocent for what the X-Men need.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

So Polaris version of Alex is a whiny cry baby. Sour then sweet.
    I will pay good money to see that is Emma who makes Alex a baby

BANNED

Go easy on Rachel. When Jean was resurrected she was down to throw down with Black Bolt when we all thought Jean was going for revenge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to gambit and rogue? I follow mr and msr x but it seems to be on a different timeline, I don't recall them being stuck in the AU with the others.....
    They were kidnapped by mojo and are stuck in the mojoverse and don’t know what’s going now.

BANNED

Maybe they might get rescued or escape then join the UXM cast.

Interesting preview. And Cap is certainly strange here. No interaction with Logan seems weird. I'm enjoying for the most part this run. Lots of fun threads to pull upon and I love that the NM are being used on a main book for a change.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    They were kidnapped by mojo and are stuck in the mojoverse and don’t know what’s going now.
    As much as I'm enjoying MMX and am sad to see it canceled, I'm looking forward to Gambit and Rogue's return to 616 and wondering what the hell happened after their housewarming party.

Someone mentioned it earlier and I think they're right - Cap may not be Cap. Mystique? And so far no explanation of him saying Scott should not trust Val.

Is this the issue with "Psylocke" nailing Logan with the psychic knife on the cover?