Astonishing Member

Default Secret Warps - Who is who?

Covers and descriptions have been revealed for the future "Secret Warps". (Now they changed them from 6 issues to 5). Anyway, I need a little help to identify some of the new warps, if you please. Let me show you what I can identify:

1º) Soldier Supreme:
    - "Acts of War" = Acts of Vengeance + Civil War (With Cap and Iron Man's warps fighting each other on the cover, it was obvious "Civil War" was involved).
    - "Baroness Umar" = Umar the Unrelenting + (???). I suspect it could be combined with a Baron Zemo, or maybe one of the women who have used the title "Baroness Zemo". Honestly, considering Umar is Dormammu's sister, I would have combined Umar with Sin, Red Skull's daugther.

2º) Weapon Hex:
    - "Inferno Attacks!" = Inferno + Atlantis Attacks!
    - "Ferocious Furry Femme" = (???). I'm gonna guess the return of the warp between Magik and Sabretooth. (I have no other candidate).

3º) Arachknight:
    - "Supreme Universal" = Supreme Power + New Universal
    - "New Supreme Universe" = Earth-S (Squadron/Supreme) + New Universe
    - "Supreme Seven" = Squadron Supreme + DP7
    - Star Brand + Hyperion
    - Nightmask + Nighthawk
    - Power Princess + Glitter (DP7)
    - Doctor Spectrum + Justice
    - Whizzer + Blur (DP7)
    - Amphibian + Mastodon (DP7)
    - Blue Eagle + Spitfire

4º) Ghost Panther: (I need special help for this one)
    - "Year 2099" = Marvel 2099 + (???)
    - "Days of Future Mars" = Days of Future Past + (???) (Something about Mars?).
    - Iron Man 2020 + Thor (Dargo Ktor)
    - Spider-Man 2099 + (???)
    - Strange 2099 + (???) (Alternative future version of She-Hulk??)
    - Captain America (Danielle Cage) + (???) (Alternative version of Scarlet Witch???)
    - Ghost Rider 2099 + (???) (A White Tiger, but I don't know which one).
    - "Knightblade" = Misty Knight (???) + Blade (???) (Blade was already warped with Elsa Bloodstone, just for you know).

5º) Iron Hammer:
    - "Secret Warps" = "Secret Wars" + (???) (Infinity Warps, I guess).
    - "Ghost Hammer" = Ghost Panther + Iron Hammer (???)
    - "Twin Wolves of Addiction" = Not sure, but maybe the Lobo Brothers with someone else?
    - "Fenris the God devourer" = Fenris Wolf + (???) (If I can guess, I think it could be combined with the Technovore, who I was wishing to combine).

Can somebody please help me to identify the ones I don't recognize?

With Ewing writing these, it's not surprising that the Cap warp seems to be Danielle Cage instead of Roberta Mendez (the Cap 2099 from Secret Wars 2099 and Spider-Man 2099).

The Warped White Tiger is probably Ava Ayala, a member of Ewing's Mighty and New Avengers teams.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Days of Future Mars is probably mashing up Days of Future Past with Killraven. Fenris is likely Fenris plus Demogorge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    With Ewing writing these, it's not surprising that the Cap warp seems to be Danielle Cage instead of Roberta Mendez (the Cap 2099 from Secret Wars 2099 and Spider-Man 2099).

The Warped White Tiger is probably Ava Ayala, a member of Ewing's Mighty and New Avengers teams.
    I was thinking about Ava Ayala too, because it has feminine waist, but I'm not entirely sure. Besides, where it should have the breast, it seems like a plain chest. So, I'm not sure if it's female or male. Also, the White Tiger who is usually related with Black Panther is Kevin Cole. That's why I'm so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Days of Future Mars is probably mashing up Days of Future Past with Killraven. Fenris is likely Fenris plus Demogorge.
    Actually, it seems ALL Marvel futures are being combined in 2099: "Days of Future Past", "Killraven" and "Marvel 2099". Isn't there any arc/collection of Killraven with the name of Mars in it? It's a little confusing.

Fenris and Demogorge? Nice idea. But, Demogorge isn't just another form of Amon-Ra? It would be very confusing if all gods are going to be combined into something. An idea I had was combining the Olympic Gods with the Eternals, as they are usually confused with each other.

Astonishing Member

I love how they brought back the New Universe. It was always underrated in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I was thinking about Ava Ayala too, because it has feminine waist, but I'm not entirely sure. Besides, where it should have the breast, it seems like a plain chest. So, I'm not sure if it's female or male. Also, the White Tiger who is usually related with Black Panther is Kevin Cole. That's why I'm so confused.
    It is possible for males and females to be warped with each other. That happened to two of the Warriors Three, who ended up merged with Pepper Potts and Toni Ho (the third one was War Machine), and Honey Badger merged with Quicksilver.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

So Marvel events are now taking their mashup characters to mashup old events. That ... actually sounds kind of fun.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

It is possible for males and females to be warped with each other. That happened to two of the Warriors Three, who ended up merged with Pepper Potts and Toni Ho (the third one was War Machine), and Honey Badger merged with Quicksilver.
    I know that, pal. But that's not what I'm saying. I said that I didn't know if the result of thiw warp was a female or a male; because I saw female waist with no breasts. I know males and females can be combined, but the result has to be either female or male; not "both at the same time".

Seriously, somebody has a clue about who is warped with Spider-Man 2099? It doesn't seem to be combined with any version of Moon Knight I know. So, who is it?

Just because Peter was fused with Moon Knight, it doesn't mean Miguel is. I couldn't identify that one. The only recognisable parts were from Miguel's costume, I thought the other elements were very generic.

Astonishing Member

Just because Peter was fused with Moon Knight, it doesn't mean Miguel is. I couldn't identify that one. The only recognisable parts were from Miguel's costume, I thought the other elements were very generic.
    Yeah, I get it, but since the cover has a future Iron Man (Iron Man 2020) merged with a future Thor (Dargo Ktor), and a future Ghost Rider (Ghost Rider 2099) merged with a White Tiger, I thought that could be a clue to identify them.

Torney

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I know that, pal. But that's not what I'm saying. I said that I didn't know if the result of thiw warp was a female or a male; because I saw female waist with no breasts. I know males and females can be combined, but the result has to be either female or male; not "both at the same time".

Seriously, somebody has a clue about who is warped with Spider-Man 2099? It doesn't seem to be combined with any version of Moon Knight I know. So, who is it?
    Haven't read the issue, but going by the picture on the cover and being a big 2099 fan it looks to me like Spider-Man 2099 is merged with Ravage 2099 from before Ravage was changed into a beast man.
    Attached Images Attached Images