Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

That would've been so bloody disrespectful!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

wouldn't and couldn't it be nice if the satire and slant of X-Statix had and is an influence in the confluence of the current in continuity core title and the new x-statix could and would be seriously something entirely different because it has to be like it was when it had to be what it was...couldn't it, wouldn't it?
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Cracked explained it briefly in this article about The 5 Most Insane Celebrity Comic Book Cameos where Diana isn't the only royalty Marvel has toyed with; check out King Juan Carlos I of Spain as the model for Magneto's royal portrait in House of M.

The original article in The Guardian by series writer Peter Milligan explains the decision to add Diana: Princess Diana, superhero.

Clearly, Diana exerted a strange, mysterious power from beyond the grave.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES