Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16

    Default

    The bromance still lives! Never figured Black Ant for a bassist.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  2. #17
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Another boring extra issue for an event that should have been a three-parter, tops.

  3. #18
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrswing View Post
    Another boring extra issue for an event that should have been a three-parter, tops.
    I have to agree.

  4. #19
    Incredible Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    889

    Default

    I really don't want Curt to die in this, i really don't need to see that after reading this issue dedicated to him.

  5. #20
    Incredible Member stillanerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Long and the short of this issue: it didn't feel like a must read, and didn't really care for the art. But at least it has some great characterization.

    :Amazing Spider-Man No. 19.HU: How the Lizard becomes part of ‘Hunted’
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow!
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

    Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

  6. #21
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    Long and the short of this issue: it didn't feel like a must read, and didn't really care for the art. But at least it has some great characterization.

    :Amazing Spider-Man No. 19.HU: How the Lizard becomes part of ‘Hunted’
    When you say you didn't care for the art...is it just preference??
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  7. #22
    Incredible Member xpyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    When you say you didn't care for the art...is it just preference??
    Bachalo’s art has become an eye sore. Check out the Generation x series in the 90’s and hen look at his current art. Why the hell is everything always so dark? Why is every seen generally dominated by one or no color at all?

  8. #23
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Bachalo’s art has become an eye sore. Check out the Generation x series in the 90’s and hen look at his current art. Why the hell is everything always so dark? Why is every seen generally dominated by one or no color at all?
    I've seen his Gen X art and it's nice. His current style is different (no doubt a carryover from his Death days), but he is still good in my opinion. I will say that he probably works better with someone else coloring him, like this issue for instance. He's colored himself and that leaves a lot of things looking darker than normal.
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •