Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Comey's public stupidity, coupled with remaining silent about Trump (if he spoke about both or was silent about both I think the effect would have been blunted)
    Yep. After Comey's statement, her lead in the polls closed by 4 points. These are the states that she lost by less than 4%: Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, and North Carolina. Seems to me she was plenty electable before Comey made his statement!

Despite the fact that many Americans have a vitriolic reaction to her, I didn't consider her a bad candidate, though. Even though the population grows from Election to Election, candidates from both Parties only get more votes than the candidate in the previous Election about 50% of the time. She managed to get more votes than any candidate in history other than Obama in his first run for President. I think the barometer that many people use to say that she was a bad candidate consists of 1) She lost, and 2) I don't like her.
    Last edited by 4saken1; 09-12-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.