Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Listen nobody expected anything differently. We all know you don't like him. It's not a secret. It just would be nice if you didn't have all these massive reaches to critciize him because of that bias. Especially when you don't hold the politicians you do like to anywhere near the same standard. Like it's flagarantly ridiculous to call him sexist and claim he only got involved in 2016 because he thought he could beat a woman in the primary when he was actively courting another woman to run.

It's something you just completely made up to justify your opinion.

That and I've seen you multiple times say "he doesn't have new ideas", which is just a way of spinning "he has been very consistant on the same ideas for decades that haven't been implemented that are finally getting traction".

It's fine not to like him. But you can't have it both ways. You can't just brush off criticism of other politicians you're in favor of and then hold the one you don't like to a standard so high that you just assume criticisms based off nothing. Nobody you are currently supporting would come out clean if you approached them the same way you approach him. That's something to think about.
    If I wanted to, I could put together a well researched college level thesis on why Bernie Sanders would be a poor choice to be President. But I'm not interested in doing that. Like I said to Celgress, when it comes to our political choices, we each have a right to them.

Dalak is right too, once those choices are made public, they are fair game for debate and discussion. Assuming that one wants to engage in debate and discussion.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-11-2019 at 04:14 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.