Page 660 of 667 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 10005
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I know history repeats itself but 2016 wasn't that long ago. Between everyone crying about rigged elections and blaming Hillary for the sky being blue....this **** is getting old.

Denied quid pro quo with Ukraine.
    Then admitted it.
    Then denied it.
    And they’re now selling shirts.
    Twitter Link

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump starts a war in Syria so that he can be credited for stopping it.

Give me a break.

.@RichardEngel
    on President Trump's comments: "We're talking to Kurdish Leaders, we're talking to Kurdish people, and frankly they're listening to President Trump ... because they know their fate right now is still in the United States' hands and they are disgusted." #MTPDaily
    Twitter Link
    Last edited by Tami; 10-18-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't worry, I'm pretty certain she has no interest or desire to try again. Twice was enough.

It was and I think it’s time everyone move on for the sake of the party. It’s like the one major dividing point of the party. It’s like the top reason I want Warren to win over Sanders. We all need to move on and this little resurgence is just stirring old ****.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    It was and I think it’s time everyone move on for the sake of the party. It’s like the one major dividing point of the party. It’s like the top reason I want Warren to win over Sanders. We all need to move on and this little resurgence is just stirring old ****.
    There are a lot of reasons why I wish Sanders had decided not to run, including that.

Though it is an interesting thought exercise to wonder what the polling numbers would have looked like if Sanders had not entered the race.

Biden and Sanders could do more stumping.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

The department determined that those 38 people were "culpable" in 91 cases of sending classified information in messages that ended up in Clinton's personal email. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified in the report that was sent to Congress this week.

The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified, but could not assign fault in 497 cases.
    Only 38 people, only 91 cases out of 588 potential violations.

I wonder how many people will get cited once an investigation of Javanka, as well as other Trump Admin members, is completed.

‘I didn’t take this job to keep it’: GOP Rep. Rooney hints he’s open to impeachment

Rep. Francis Rooney (R-Fla.) said Friday that he has been increasingly concerned by revelations that have emerged regarding the Trump administration’s dealings with Ukraine and did not rule out the possibility of voting to impeach the president.

The two-term congressman from a heavily Republican district told reporters he was “shocked” by acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney’s on-camera admission Thursday that Trump withheld military aid to secure a personal political priority, an investigation into possible Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.

“The president has said many times there wasn’t a quid pro quo . . . and now Mick Mulvaney goes up and says, ‘Yeah, it was all part of the whole plan.’ ” Rooney said in the Capitol.
    “So you didn’t buy the walk-back?” a reporter asked him.

“What is a walk-back?” Rooney said. “I mean, I tell you what, I’ve drilled some oil wells I’d like to walk back — dry holes.”

Rooney is a 65-year-old businessman, former ambassador to the Vatican and longtime GOP donor who has participated in the House impeachment probe’s closed-door interviews as a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee. He is the first Republican involved in the proceedings to signal he is open to voting for impeachment.

He said he had started taking a broader view of Washington politics as Democrats have moved more firmly toward impeachment.

“I’ve been real mindful of the fact that during Watergate, all the people I knew said, ‘Oh, they’re just abusing Nixon, and it’s a witch hunt,’ ” he said. “Turns out it wasn’t a witch hunt. It was really bad.”

I wonder how many people will get cited once an investigation of Javanka, as well as other Trump Admin members, is completed.
    Let's be accurate here, this was a State Dept. investigation. They were found to have violates State Dept. protocol. These are not criminal charges. And this is a key sentence; "information then or now deemed to be classified,". So the violation might have been for unclassified material that was later classified. Sure.

I doubt Pompeo's State dept will investigate Trump or his family.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 10-18-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

@#@$ing LOL at Tulsi.

I'm on my phone at work, so I can't insert Gary Oldman screaming the correct answer as my response.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    @#@$ing LOL at Tulsi.
    She's definitely getting a CSDOTD on 4/1/20.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump starts a war in Syria so that he can be credited for stopping it.

Give me a break.

Twitter Link
    My guess: Trump is still hungry for a Nobel Prize. Since he’s not going to get Kim Jong Un to give up his nukes, this figures to be the next best thing to bring him the glory he believes he’s been denied and Barack Obama didn’t deserve.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I think at this point you're giving them too much credit.
    And yet we're three years in and so far nothing has touched him.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    And yet we're three years in and so far nothing has touched him.
    You can thank two years of a GOP Congress and Mitch McConnel for that and that alone. It's obvious at this point that whatever guard rails they thought they had o longer exist, as ultimately always happens.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-18-2019 at 06:41 PM.