Page 622 of 667 FirstFirst ... 122522572612618619620621622623624625626632 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 10005
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I know being obnoxious is your schtick but I literally posted last page that police deserve mistrust. The "I trust police 100%" are stupid. So is sitting on the opposite side of that. You are literally demonstrating my point.

Regardless of your political views it is dangerous and foolish to abandon truth for political favoritism. Reading this police report of his death and immediately going to "**** the police" is being intentionally stupid.
    Being obnoxious to obnoxious people could be called my schtick sure, but if I were the lunatic fringe you are making anyone who dares to doubt the narrative here then I'd be a cop killer and I never will support or countenance that without something MAJOR happening. However I don't assume every criminal is a moron waiting for self-aggrandizement either, and I've had "Don't believe any story until there's real proof" drummed into my by my parents my whole life and The Internet for the last 22 or so years. In your eyes that must mean I'm an irrational politics-obsessed fool who's too silly to see the truth so clear to you which you . . admit should be mistrusted. Then the only argument here is that some people mistrust what you do, but more than you so they have to be deranged?

Settle. Down. Beavis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Being obnoxious to obnoxious people could be called my schtick sure, but if I were the lunatic fringe you are making anyone who dares to doubt the narrative here then I'd be a cop killer and I never will support or countenance that without something MAJOR happening. However I don't assume every criminal is a moron waiting for self-aggrandizement either, and I've had "Don't believe any story until there's real proof" drummed into my by my parents my whole life and The Internet for the last 22 or so years. In your eyes that must mean I'm an irrational politics-obsessed fool who's too silly to see the truth so clear to you which you . . admit should be mistrusted. Then the only argument here is that some people mistrust what you do, but more than you so they have to be deranged?

Settle. Down. Beavis.
    You got the fool part right in an otherwise laughable demonstration of comprehension deficits. So kudos on only being 98% obtuse in that post! Progress!

BANNED

You got the fool part right in an otherwise laughable demonstration of comprehension deficits. So kudos on only being 98% obtuse in that post! Progress!
    So you don't mistrust the cops then? You sure had me fooled

Lindsey Graham demands GOPers sign Trump loyalty oath because impeachment ‘is about to destroy this nation’

I thought they all already signed a Loyalty Oath, one to the Constitution and to the Country.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Wednesday tried to derail the possible impeachment of President Donald Trump by asking Senate Republicans to sign a loyalty oath.

“I’m going to ask my colleagues in the Senate — Republicans — to sign a letter saying we do not believe the transcript of the phone call between the president and the Ukraine is an impeachable offense,” Graham told Fox News.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

So you don't mistrust the cops then? You sure had me fooled
    I mistrust them until the alternative (botched hit or masterstroke of framing) reaches Lizard People levels of absurdity. But I have explained that repeatedly.

This case doesnt warrant continued skepticism unless something comes along making the alternatives far less implausible.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Lindsey Graham demands GOPers sign Trump loyalty oath because impeachment ‘is about to destroy this nation’

I thought they all already signed a Loyalty Oath, one to the Constitution and to the Country.
    And this is after Grouchy Graham bitched about Trump throwing the Kurds under the bus and letting Turkey run over them several times. I guess that was all for show. What a pathetic, buttmunching hypocrite.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

I mistrust them until the alternative (botched hit or masterstroke of framing) reaches Lizard People levels of absurdity. But I have explained that repeatedly.

This case doesnt warrant continued skepticism unless something comes along making the alternatives far less implausible.
    That is your opinion, and the point I've been trying to make repeatedly is just because someone disagrees with it doesn't make them believers of a Lizard People conspiracy. You disagree with that point obviously.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

I think I have said before that I have friends in the police force, yet I've seen firsthand incompetence & corruption. The demonization of police departments is an extreme stance to take, yet when you consider what requirements many departments require new recruits to be, that they train almost exclusively that any situation will escalate into hostility regardless of whomever you deal with (don't believe me? Look up films such as "Surviving Edged Weapons", which while I find hilarious from an unintended dark comedy standpoint, don't actively parlay real world situations as a whole), and fund almost exclusively for SWAT or tactical purposes instead of substance or mental health problems, not to mention existing issues of relying on the poor to fund the rich... no wonder plenty of people have a natural distrust for law enforcement.

BANNED

That is your opinion, and the point I've been trying to make repeatedly is just because someone disagrees with it doesn't make them believers of a Lizard People conspiracy. You disagree with that point obviously.
    Then you havent considered what would have to happen to pull off a setup. It is preposterous. Try considering the layers of danger and vulnerability this plan would have as a hit gone wrong. Like how no one talked about the setup even after one got shot. Or why they had three people in on the hit. (Every person is a loose end. Exponentially so after it went wrong) How it happened in a relativrly public place. How it happened immediately after the trial while public awareness was high. And most ridiculous? How you plan to pay them for the hit and somehow pivot to getting to accept murder charges without talking. It is Lizaerd People level.

And that's the more plausible scenario.

I doubt they will do so, but Graham needs to be censured merely for bringing this up.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Turkey is mounting the biggest troop deployment in the area since the 1970s.

It's looking like a full scale invasion now.

Trump gets his WWIII now ... sigh ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And this is after Grouchy Graham bitched about Trump throwing the Kurds under the bus and letting Turkey run over them several times. I guess that was all for show. What a pathetic, buttmunching hypocrite.
    I knew Graham would quickly pivot back to defending Trump after shedding his crocodile tears for the Kurds the other day.

CNN Exclusive: Turkey says Trump knew ‘precisely’ about scope of N. Syria operation. “President Trump and President Erdogan have reached an understanding over precisely what this operation is,” Gulnur Aybet, Senior Adviser to the President of Turkey told @camanpour
    Twitter Link
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It's not really a loyalty oath. It allows for anyone who signs it to vote to impeach Trump if Democrats or anyone else turn up new damning evidence of Trump’s conduct, be it something that wasn't in the transcript or an unrelated matter.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If someone is saying the cops have framed three people for murder, it would be relevant that one of the three seems to be offering corroborating testimony.

If you see this as equivalent to Giuliani's crazier comments, that tarnishes the criticisms of Giuliani.
    Yes, because all confessions are true.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!