Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    In first post elections speech Netanyahu refuses to concede. blames the media for biased coverage.

This is very eerie because we know this is exactly what Trump will do if he loses.
    Yeah, but with ten times more controversy and madness. Maybe this is hyperbole, but I could imagine Trump refusing to leave the White House if he loses, barricades himself inside the Oval Office and has to be physically removed from the building by the Secret Service with the entire world watching.

====================

Donald Trump Sparks Anger With ‘Crass’ Comments About Cokie Roberts

“I never met her. She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional and I respect professionals...Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional.”
    Just when you thought Trump couldn't possibly sink any lower, he finds new depths to plumb. But wait, there's more....

Trump Says Homeless Californians Are Ruining Cities’ ‘Prestige’

The president, who seemed unconcerned about homeless people themselves, said “we’ll be doing something about it.” Yeah, something like what's happening at the border. Speaking of what's going on down there....

Over 100 Migrant Mothers And Children Sue Trump Administration Over Virtual Asylum Ban

“What we’re challenging is the haphazard lack of legal procedure. There’s no rhyme or reason to it,” the plaintiffs’ attorney said.

GOP Senators Call For Response To Saudi Attack, Pointing Finger At Iran

“If it’s very clearly a smoking gun, I don’t think you can have something that just goes unanswered,” Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) said Tuesday. Well, let the Saudis do the answering, the U.S. military is NOT their private army to use as cannon fodder.

Laura Ingraham Trolls Sean Hannity On Live TV: ‘Is That The White House Speaking, Or You?’

The Fox News hosts have a passive-aggressive exchange over Trump coverage. Oh, this is hilarious!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-18-2019 at 04:57 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!