Page 467 of 667 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 10005
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sounds like the plot to some cheaply done political potboiler. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this drama actually becomes a film down the road, with only the names changed to protect the "innocent".
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sounds like the plot to some cheaply done political potboiler. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if this drama actually becomes a film down the road, with only the names changed to protect the "innocent".
    I'm not looking forward to the film version of these years at all.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

The god damn Log Cabin Republicans just endorsed Trump for re-election... The same week as Pence brought new anti LGBTQ regulations on the way.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Jaw dropping

President Trump called the supporter he shamed for being overweight at last night's rally from aboard Air Force One and left him a voicemail, per WH official.
    Twitter Link

Trump told the man it was the president calling, that he wasn’t talking about him when he fat-shamed someone, and thanked him for support, per Trump aides.
    Twitter Link

'This is the Donald, yeah I know I fat shamed you in front of millions of people but it's all fake news, I didn't really do that, it really wasn't you that I fat shamed, and I still need your support.'
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The god damn Log Cabin Republicans just endorsed Trump for re-election... The same week as Pence brought new anti LGBTQ regulations on the way.
    Time to call them what they are, the "Gilded Penthouse Republicans"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Beastie's Cartoons of the Week:

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I disagree. I grew up in the rural Midwest, many of the parties in that region of the country include "Farmer" in their party name.

Is there a percentage you can't reach? Sure, but it's not as great as you might think. The Dems hold many rural midwest districts in the House by running candidates that are palatable to people with more purple sensibilities.
    I live there now in one of the most conservative districs in Iowa. It's so red here it's infrared.
    These are people who don't like to admit when they're wrong. They hated Democrats before the trade war and aren't about to vote for one now because of it. The best we could hope for is that they stay home.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Anyone else got a little chill by Trump's very Soviet suggestion that the US needs to build more mental institutions?
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 08-16-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Anything else got a little chill by Trump's very Soviet suggestion that the US needs to build more mental institutions?
    Well it's a way for him to throw people into an institution by diagnosing them with Trump Derangement Syndrome or whatever else he thinks he can get away with.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jaw dropping

Twitter Link

Twitter Link

'This is the Donald, yeah I know I fat shamed you in front of millions of people but it's all fake news, I didn't really do that, it really wasn't you that I fat shamed, and I still need your support.'
    Fat shaming? From Trump?

Glad to see Melania's Anti-Bullying Campaign is working out so well!

Be Best!

(Like him or not, Trump chose his base correctly. He can pollute their lands, tax them, and even insult them. They'll still remain loyal to him as long as he blames their problems on any other group that has different beliefs)
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 08-16-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Not original from me:

But saying that guns are not the problem, mental health is, says the US has so many mass shootings because we are a nation of insane psychopaths. Not found in other countries.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Trump's kids (and Jared) have been unusually silent this month. don't they have something awful to contribute, as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Trump's kids (and Jared) have been unusually silent this month. don't they have something awful to contribute, as well?
    Ivanka does what she does best: Stand by and do nothing as her father guts LGBTQ protection and is being a bully in public.
    His sons, I am sure, were working hard running Trump Org as the independent business men and mouth breathing elephant killers that they are.

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I live there now in one of the most conservative districs in Iowa. It's so red here it's infrared.
    These are people who don't like to admit when they're wrong. They hated Democrats before the trade war and aren't about to vote for one now because of it. The best we could hope for is that they stay home.
    Near Rep. King huh? Well, I can't speak to deep red Iowa, but I can speak to central and Western MN and parts of Wisconsin and Illinois....there are minds you can change there. Especially if you wield the trade war as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Near Rep. King huh? Well, I can't speak to deep red Iowa, but I can speak to central and Western MN and parts of Wisconsin and Illinois....there are minds you can change there. Especially if you wield the trade war as a weapon.
    Northwest Iowa is a trip. I'm from the eastern side of the state, and it's like going to another world for me. I've had some really weird and unnerving social interactions up near Okoboji and Albert City.

The people were super racist but "Midwest nice".
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum