Page 482 of 667 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 10005
    BANNED

What a badass.

*hearts for eyes emoji*

WTF

The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court employees this week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website that “directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs,” according to a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News.

According to the National Association of Immigration Judges, the Justice Department’s Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR) sent court employees a link to a blog post from VDare, a white nationalist website, in its morning news briefing earlier this week that included anti-Semitic attacks on judges.
    The briefings are sent to court employees every weekday and include links to various immigration news items. BuzzFeed News confirmed the link to a blog post was sent to immigration court employees Monday. The post detailed a recent move by the Justice Department to decertify the immigration judges union.

A letter Thursday from union chief Ashley Tabaddor to James McHenry, the director of the Justice Department’s EOIR, said the link to the VDare post angered many judges.

“The post features links and content that directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs and the label ‘Kritarch.’ The reference to Kritarch in a negative tone is deeply offensive and Anti-Semitic,” wrote Tabaddor. The VDare post includes pictures of judges with the term “kritarch” preceding their names.

Tabaddor said the term kritarchy is a reference to ancient Israel during a time of rule by a system of judges.

“VDare’s use of the term in a pejorative manner casts Jewish history in a negative light as an Anti-Semitic trope of Jews seeking power and control,” she wrote.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"but ilhan omar1111111"

Astonishing Member

First trump and now the DOJ? But the far right tell me trump isn't antisemetic because he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital.

AP-NORC poll has Trump's approval rating back down at 36%, disapproval at 62%.

Those numbers do not scream "re-election" with 14 and a half months until the 2020 election. Especially with the economy shifting poorly, and Trump continuing to find new lows and places to show an utter void of empathy.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Those numbers do not scream "re-election" with 14 and a half months until the 2020 election. Especially with the economy shifting poorly, and Trump continuing to find new lows and places to show an utter void of empathy.
    But he's the chose one.

...this is apparently a real picture of Tom Cotton...

https://twitter.com/VampWriterGRRL/s...717120/photo/1

Grinning like a frigging ghoul at frigging Arlington?

This needs to turn up in your profiles of him WBE. :P

Well...

Here's to Hickenlooper taking a run at actually looking out for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

It almost looks like he no longer wants the job. I've said this before, but sometimes it seems like what Trump is really saying is, "What do I have to do to get these idiots to stop supporting me?"

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

As Trade War With China Heats Up, Farmers See Bleaker Outlook For 2020.

“I expect the farm crisis to deepen.” It;s genuinely hard for me to feel sorry for these guys since they voted for Trump, even though they were warned he'd screw them (and anyone who's not white, male and rich) over.

Anthony Scaramucci: Trump’s Own Aides ‘Absolutely Hate The Guy’s Guts’

Former White House communications director said Trump’s staff is too scared to leave and speak out against him — but they’re hoping for a rescue. What rescue? Where from? Meanwhile....

Former Trump Organization Exec Explains Why Donald Trump Is A Snowflake

Barbara Res also pinpointed the moment Trump became “like a cartoon” for her. For New Yorkers, long familiar with the Donald, they'd say he's ALWAYS been a cartoon.

Major Hispanic Journalist Group Rejects Fox News As Conference Sponsor

The National Association of Hispanic Journalists is returning the $16,666 in sponsorship money Fox News gave for the Excellence in Journalism conference. Good for that group!

Proud Boys Leader Admits Their Rallies Are For Fighting And Wasting Money

The group brawls with antifa under the guise of free speech. But video exposes its true intentions: violence and wasting public resources. A clear and obvious perversion of the First Amendment. But, please, tell me again how Antifa are the bad guys.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Incredible Member

So now they have their manifesto! From the article it seems just like an Hitlerian playbook, with even the leni riefenstahl iconography!

https://www.politico.eu/article/righ...e-age-mindset/

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    It almost looks like he no longer wants the job. I've said this before, but sometimes it seems like what Trump is really saying is, "What do I have to do to get these idiots to stop supporting me?"
    And I counter that argument by saying Trump is desperate to get reelected because he'd likely face trial for his dirty dealings from the Mueller Report after he leaves office and could end up in prison. As I've said more than once, the only thing Trump fears more than losing his wealth or his notoriety is losing his freedom. Put him behind bars and he'll do a Jeffrey Epstein inside of a month.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    So now they have their manifesto! From the article it seems just like an Hitlerian playbook, with even the leni riefenstahl iconography!

https://www.politico.eu/article/righ...e-age-mindset/
    It's not sophisticated enuff to be Hitlerian. It's like someone read a few issues of Savage Sword of Conan and thought it would be a good idea to base a personal and political philosophy on it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Proud Boys Leader Admits Their Rallies Are For Fighting And Wasting Money

The group brawls with antifa under the guise of free speech. But video exposes its true intentions: violence and wasting public resources. A clear and obvious perversion of the First Amendment. But, please, tell me again how Antifa are the bad guys.
    Unfortunately, some people misunderstood Fight Club

And don't see how they've been turned into useful idiots for the right.