Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
There are a number of companies I avoid. Ones like Chic-Fil-A, others where the owner is a Big Republican/Trump supporter, like Nathan's Hot Dog. You can't boycott everyone, but you can try to make sure your money doesn't support the most egregious ones.
I'm kinda big on this (fuck, didn't know that about Nathan's, glad I've not eaten more than a few of their Dogs in life). Big corporate avoidance is harder than it has ever been yet easier at the same time- for some things, if that makes sense. It's a tangled nest and this Trump tariff hammer is gonna be huge I feel. Larger capital items are not in the short term budget for the foreseeable future in my household but bay-bee, If our Chinese overlords really want to put the screws to us, than can. Their brick and mortar agents are full of their stuff. That's the tangible goods you can hold in your hand before you purchase, I don't know what people do who purchase the majority of things on the interwebz. I feel I'm gonna wake up and all of the Dollar stores will be becoming $3 dollar stores. Looking for American made products is part time work in of itself.