Page 656 of 667 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    If he was Bi Racial that would have been one thing. But he clearly said that he was a white man who identified as a black man. Said that Trans Racial is what he wanted to be called. I just didnt know if Trans Racial was the new pc thing or if he was just being a jerk.
    "Transracial" is the story Rachel Dolezal tried to spin for why she was pretending to be black.

It's not a "PC" thing, it's a BS thing.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't doubt if someone else wrote it. Maybe that replacement for Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She sure doesn't seem to do a lot to earn her salary. There's been no press briefings for 7 months. Trump just holds court on the White House driveway. More and more, he's turned the White House into the same kind of operation as his businesses. He has very little staff and what few are left are mostly sychophants or staff with an "acting" status, so that they don't have to go through congressional approval. He thinks he is answerable to no one or nothing, certainly not the Constitution.

R.I.P. Congressman Cummings.
    Based on that letter he wrote, I'm 100% certain someone else wrote that tweet.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Based on that letter he wrote, I'm 100% certain someone else wrote that tweet.
    By the by, speaking of that letter:

Trump's Syria letter reportedly made Erdogan so angry, he threw it in the trash

Meanwhile, show of hands if anyone is surprised at this announcement:

G7 summit will be held at Trump's Doral resort in Florida, White House says

President Trump intends to host next year's G7 conference at his Doral International Resort in Miami in June, the White House confirmed Thursday, a controversial decision certain to raise conflict of interest questions given the financial benefit to Trump's business.

Trump first floated the idea of the Doral in August at the G7 meeting in Biarritz, France, telling reporters that his property was far better than others his administration had considered, given its proximity to a major airport and the abundance of accommodations and meeting space on site.

"Each country can have their own villa, or their own bungalow," he said.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 10-17-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

How are you people this bad at corruption!?

Breaking News: Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff, said the U.S. froze aid partly to pressure Ukraine to investigate Democrats. He undercut President Trump's denials of a quid pro quo.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Because they're stupid as hell? Just a guess.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Also, I have more questions now!

My Q: Is it appropriate for this president or any president to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political opponent?

Mick Mulvaney: That's like asking if it's appropriate to beat your wife. It supposes that the president did something wrong.

(Note: He did NOT answer.)
    Where did wife beating come from!? What are you telling us?!

He's also wrong. It's a simple yes or no question.

He's trying to frame it as similar to the question "Do you still beat your wife?", which does indeed suppose you've committed a criminal offense.

The reason he can't or won't answer is because in doing so he'd give a soundbite that would later be bounced all over once this process begins in full.
    Pull List:

Romney is speaking and I like what he's saying.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    He's also wrong. It's a simple yes or no question.

He's trying to frame it as similar to the question "Do you still beat your wife?", which does indeed suppose you've committed a criminal offense.

The reason he can't or won't answer is because in doing so he'd give a soundbite that would later be bounced all over once this process begins in full.

"My follow up Q: Rudy Giuliani says he sees his work as the president's personal attorney as "intertwined" with his work on US policy in Ukraine. Why is that appropriate?
    Mulvaney: It makes sense that he would be involved. He is the president's lawyer."

There's your answer.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

This was the strategy I felt like they should have gone with from the beginning. Just dare the GOP senators to do anything about it. They still wont impeach and will make excuses so why go through several iterations of the story. MoskowMitch will continue to protect him so why worry what it looks like? The hardcore base will follow him to hell no matter what.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    He could have meant bi-racial when he said trans-racial. There are plenty of people who have one white parent and one Black parent, and look white. Slash, the guitarist from Guns 'N' Roses, for one.
    Or maybe tbaron made that story up to stir up some ****.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Mulvaney holding a press conference, and digging the hole even deeper.
    He dug so deep he came out in China, then he dug deeper and broke the laws pf physics. My god.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

edited for now
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Or maybe tbaron made that story up to stir up some ****.
    Why would I stir ****. That was not my intent. I was just asking if Trans Racial was a real thing. I wasnt trying to turn this into a debate. And I didnt try to debate anyone. It was just a simple question.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.