Page 479 of 667 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I find it both amazing and horrifying he finds new lows each and every day, after almost three years I thought we would have hit bottom by now. Was watching the live news tracker on the Guardian and they could barely keep up with diarrhea spewed from his mouth before he said something equally bonkers on a completely different topic.
    The freaking Mole Man can't keep up with Trump's lows. How much of a chance do any of us have?
    Dark does not mean deep.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I find it both amazing and horrifying he finds new lows each and every day, after almost three years I thought we would have hit bottom by now. Was watching the live news tracker on the Guardian and they could barely keep up with diarrhea spewed from his mouth before he said something equally bonkers on a completely different topic.
    It's why WBE hasn't been able to do a full profile update on the day it was supposed to come out and why he's still working on it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    It's why WBE hasn't been able to do a full profile update on the day it was supposed to come out and why he's still working on it.
    Where can we send him money for his "Drinks to Preserve Sanity" fund?

Everyday he reaches new levels of batshit crazy yet unheard of.

Having played a lot of video games online, my normal behavior is to curse and grumble to myself about losing or my teammates not helping much (I have not chat feature so I'm just doing it to myself). Also, cheering if I do well.

Threatening to shoot up a place? No. Can't say that I ever thought that was normal to say during a heated gaming moment.
    I'm so disappointed that online gaming became a hotbed of ugliness and hate. I've actually seen game developers lament that their games can't grow because their community is so toxic that it can't bring in new players. I miss when chucking controllers was the most dangerous thing about videogames.

Of course you can't have an honest discussion about that in today's political environment that insists that DOOM creates mass shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Where can we send him money for his "Drinks to Preserve Sanity" fund?
    I thought it was an Ass Cancer fund?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought it was an Ass Cancer fund?
    A little of column A and a little of column B

He also thinks he's the Second Coming, and so on and so forth.

One fo these days he'll go down to Mar a Largo, walk out to the beach and give a speech about how he can walk on water and not get wet. Then he's going to try to prove it by walking out to the ocean.

We all know what happens next. He'd better hope the Secret Service are trained lifeguards.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Team Mueller vs. Russian Troll Farm heads to court April 2020.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'm still waiting for his Dead Zone moment.
    The missiles are flying. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

Ex-GSA Official Had Sex With White House Staffer on Govt. Agency Rooftop: Investigation

A former associate administrator at the U.S. General Services Administration had sex with a White House staffer in his government office and on the roof of the agency's northwest D.C. headquarters, an internal investigation reveals.

The investigation also revealed the official drank from a bottle of vodka in his office "after normal business hours."

The report details multiple violations of federal policies prohibiting or limiting alcohol consumption in federal offices, by high ranking officials of the GSA in 2017. The GSA is the independent federal agency which oversees federal office spaces and public buildings.

The misconduct is detailed in a written summary of an investigation conducted by the Inspector General of the General Services Administration, released to the News4 I-Team under the Freedom of Information Act.

Trump says he wanted to give himself Medal of Honor

President Donald Trump claimed to laughter on Wednesday that he sought to give himself a Medal of Honor, but decided not to after being counseled against the move by aides.

The offhand remark from the president came during his address to the 75th annual national convention of American Veterans, a volunteer-led veterans service organization also known as AMVETS.
    At the event in Louisville, Kentucky, Trump singled out for praise WWII veteran and Medal of Honor recipient Woody Williams.

“Thank you, Woody. You’re looking good, Woody. Woody’s looking good,” Trump said.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    He also thinks he's the Second Coming, and so on and so forth.

One fo these days he'll go down to Mar a Largo, walk out to the beach and give a speech about how he can walk on water and not get wet. Then he's going to try to prove it by walking out to the ocean.

We all know what happens next. He'd better hope the Secret Service are trained lifeguards.
    Remember what happened to Simon Magus (Jack Palance) in The Silver Chalice.

Everything, EVERYTHING, has to be about him no exceptions. If it's good, he can not only do it he's the best at it. If it's bad, not only can he fix it, he's the best at fixing it. If it's neither good nor bad, change the subject so it is now about him or something he owns.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I'm still waiting for his Dead Zone moment.
    The missiles are flying. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.
    I think at this point, even if he held a baby as a human shield, and the photo showed up on the cover of Time Magazine, Trump's supporters would, instead of abandoning him as Stillson's supporters did, praise him for his bravery.