Page 662 of 667 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Since I know a lot of folks might not have really read over what she actually said, let's go on ahead and roll tape...

From this Newsweek article...

- https://www.newsweek.com/clinton-rus...didate-1466316

If you are saying Stein is "Also..." a Russian asset, you are saying there is more than one asset. Which is calling Gabbard an asset.

Maybe she meant to say something else, but what she actually said there pretty clearly calls Gabbard an asset.
    That reads to me like she's calling Stein one. Which is accurate. I mean, you can read it like that if you want to, but I think we'll all give your takes on Hillary a full pass because she's been right about most of this and you... well... you haven't.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-18-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    That reads to me like she's calling Stein one. Which is accurate. I mean, you can read it like that if you want to, but I think we'll all give your takes on Hillary a full pass because she's been right about most of this and you... well... you haven't.
    Dude...

It only completely falls apart if that is what is being said.

Why would you need to groom an asset if you already have an asset in place?

Don't get me wrong, pretty much everything she said is pretty dumb, but that would be a whole other level of "Dumb".

"Please Excuse That I Have Laid Out That Russia Already Has An Asset For A Third Party Run In Place While I Try To Spook You Into That They Are Grooming A Democrat For A Third Party Run..."

Dude...

It only completely falls apart if that is what is being said.

Why would you need to groom an asset if you already have an asset in place?

Don't get me wrong, pretty much everything she said is pretty dumb, but that would be a whole other level of "Dumb".

"Please Excuse That I Have Laid Out That Russia Already Has An Asset For A Third Party Run In Place While I Try To Spook You Into That They Are Grooming A Democrat For A Third Party Run..."
    Yes, I'm so particular about language I'll only focus on what agrees with my particular interpretation on the things I want to talk about rather than what is plainly obvious! /30

She IS being groomed for a third party run, Stein IS an asset. As usual, Hillary is right and it drives you up the wall.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-18-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Yes, I'm so particular about language I'll only focus on what agrees with my particular interpretation on the things I want to talk about rather than what is plainly obvious! /30

She IS being groomed for a third party run, Stein IS an asset. As usual, Hillary is right and it drives you up the wall.
    That she is keeping the name of someone who needs to be eliminated by the nomination process in the news is what is driving me up the wall.

Also, Michael Moore has endorsed Bernie Sanders.

From the "Illinois" corner, one small step in the right direction...

- https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10...ould-be-fired/

Chicago Police Board Decides To Fire Officer Robert Rialmo Over Deadly Shooting

@#@$ing LOL at Tulsi.
    Here is a stunning article about her formative years of growing up in an Islamophobic, homophobic cult:

https://culteducation.com/group/1298...candidacy.html

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Here is a stunning article about her formative years of growing up in an Islamophobic, homophobic cult:

https://culteducation.com/group/1298...candidacy.html
    She really is dreadful, but remember, sHe'S anTi-WAr so all can be forgiven.

Nevermind her aligning with Assad and Putin on bombing in Syria. That's okay -- but don't you DARE call for a no-fly zone, that totally makes you a warmonger.

Along with a former nominee of the Democratic Party saying she was a "Russian Asset..." with right around "Zero" proof.

Your talking like the party didn't look like fools right along with Gabbard.

As for "She Wasn't Going Anywhere...", she shouldn't be. Not until she is out of a perfectly fair nomination process.

Anything except that is playing right into Gabbards' hands, and takes you in the opposite direction of anywhere you would want to wind up.
    Hillary is much smarter than you, and worded it in a way that seems to have gone over your head, 30.

Also, Michael Moore has endorsed Bernie Sanders.
    #TeamHeartAttack

She really is dreadful, but remember, sHe'S anTi-WAr so all can be forgiven.

Nevermind her aligning with Assad and Putin on bombing in Syria. That's okay -- but don't you DARE call for a no-fly zone, that totally makes you a warmonger.
    You can't make this up:

From the New York Magazine regarding her guru Chris Butler in Hawaii:
    “Whenever Butler traveled, he’d have the homes he stayed in lined with tinfoil, to protect against electromagnetic radiation.”

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    You can't make this up:

From the New York Magazine regarding her guru Chris Butler in Hawaii:
    I keep saying you can't understand Gabbard's foreign policy choices without first understanding her anti-Islam bigotry.

Well, tinfoil is really bad for the environment, so she cannot run on a Green Party ticket like Jill.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-trump-898702/

Coming Out in Uganda Was a Death Sentence. The U.S. Border Was a Trap Under Trump’s crackdown on asylum, the U.S. government is preparing to send a woman back to a place where she was beaten and raped for the “crime” of being a lesbian
    Fuming.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Any Other Federal Employee Giving Himself A Contract Could Be In Jail – But Not Trump

Awarding himself the multimillion-dollar G-7 contract clearly violates federal law, former prosecutors say, but Trump can’t be prosecuted as president. The political equivalent of hiding behind a mother's skirts. Frustrating as hell.

Shifting Explanation For Withholding Ukraine Aid Begins Drawing GOP Alarm

Gov. Kasich, Rep Rooney and other Republicans have started showing signs of discomfort with the Trump administration’s changing defense in light of the impeachment inquiry. Clutch pearls. Display alarm/anger. Fall in line. Repeat.

Mitch McConnell: Trump’s ‘Nightmare’ Syria Withdrawal Threatens To Bring Terror Home

Pulling out of Syria is a “grave strategic mistake,” the Senate majority leader warned in an op-ed. No ****, Sherlock! Figure that out all by yourself, Moscow Mitch?

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Hillary Clinton In Twitter Tirade As A ‘Rot’ Sickening Democratic Party

She hit back at Clinton’s suggestion that the Hawaii congresswoman is a Russian asset. The more Gabbard speaks, the more I dislike her and suspect she's a DINO (Democrat In Name Only).

Worker Injured In Deadly Hard Rock Hotel Collapse Now Faces Deportation

The Honduran is part of a lawsuit with other construction workers who are seeking damages for their injuries sustained from the tragic accident in New Orleans.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!