Page 657 of 667 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    If he was Bi Racial that would have been one thing. But he clearly said that he was a white man who identified as a black man. Said that Trans Racial is what he wanted to be called. I just didn't know if Trans Racial was the new pc thing or if he was just being a jerk.
    Honestly, there is far too much institutional racism for it to ever be considered a real thing. There will always be backlash against the few idiots who try to claim trans-racial status.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Trump surprisingly didn't have bad things to say about Cummings.

“My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!”

Almost doesn't feel like something he'd say to be honest. Mostly because they feel like nearly full sentences and not just quick blurb shots.
    Don't hold your breath on him not having bad things to say. Give it some time. He will say something unscripted soon enough.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    He's a white guy who thinks black people are somehow getting one over on him. Basically it sounds like just some loud mouthed POS.

This, and the Rachel Dolezal mess, are the two things that immediately came to mind reading your post earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Disaster View Post
    This, and the Rachel Dolezal mess, are the two things that immediately came to mind reading your post earlier.
    I heard Rachel Dolezal use the phrase before. And when I heard it again I thought maybe it was a thing. That is why I posted here to ask for clarification.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Speaking about me always forgetting and being surprised by Rick Perry: Looks like he's going to resign.

Speaking about me always forgetting and being surprised by Rick Perry: Looks like he's going to resign.
    Didn't he announce a week ago his last day was in November?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Didn't he announce a week ago his last day was in November?
    Yep Perry is cowardly running his ass away to escape the House Subpoena they sent. He is quitting early to get the **** out of Washington.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ional-subpoena
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Based on that letter he wrote, I'm 100% certain someone else wrote that tweet.
    Based on everything he's every written, said, and done, I'm 100% certain you're right.

Astonishing Member

Mulvaney Denies Admitting Quid Pro Quo on Ukraine Military Aid

LOL. WTF. He had a press conference. He was VERY clear saying "get over it". Now oh "the media" again and he didn't admit it? These people are completely insane

ironic, this is my first Youtube Video. I just posted it from C-Span

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Mulvaney Denies Admitting Quid Pro Quo on Ukraine Military Aid

LOL. WTF. He had a press conference. He was VERY clear saying "get over it". Now oh "the media" again and he didn't admit it? These people are completely insane
    No. It's strategy. Gulliani goes on several news programs telling several different versions of the story. Trump tweets and states to the press different versions. Mulvaney speaks to the press simultaneously confirming and denying and contradicting himself. The press goes crazy reporting the different statements and giving opinions and speculations from pundits further muddying the waters. Meanwhile Trump does and says other crazy **** and the facts get lost in the background noise.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    No. It's strategy. Gulliani goes on several news programs telling several different versions of the story. Trump tweets and states to the press different versions. Mulvaney speaks to the press simultaneously confirming and denying and contradicting himself. The press goes crazy reporting the different statements and giving opinions and speculations from pundits further muddying the waters. Meanwhile Trump does and says other crazy **** and the facts get lost in the background noise.
    I think at this point you're giving them too much credit.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I think at this point you're giving them too much credit.
    I tend to agree. Word has it the White House was caught off guard by Mulvaney’s quid pro quo comments. That doesn’t sound like strategy to me.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Nunes Raised Steele Dossier in Sondland Hearing

During a closed-door impeachment meeting on Capitol Hill, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) brought up a topic that surprised some attendees: the Steele dossier. The context, according to three sources familiar with the episode, was his effort to explain why President Trump might be “upset” about Ukraine.

Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee that is leading the impeachment probe, said some of the dossier’s contents dealt with Ukraine, and that the Clintons paid for it. Some attendees said it seemed oddly divorced from the topic at hand–namely, whether Trump pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate one of his political opponents.
    “It was nutso,” said one person familiar with the exchange. “It was awkward.”

That source added that Amb. Gordon Sondland—America’s envoy to the European Union, who was questioned at the meeting—appeared perplexed by Nunes’ commentary.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I tend to agree. Word has it the White House was caught off guard by Mulvaney’s quid pro quo comments. That doesn’t sound like strategy to me.
    I think at this point, we can only assume that they're in complete chaos and subject to the whims of their boss and whatever they think will please him. It might occasionally look like strategy but anyone capable of that kind of long range planning still working with the administration is in Russia. :P