Page 613 of 667 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 10005
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    In addition to that, i still believe that all Presidential Candidates must be screened for possible security clearances, should they win. Most government employees who work with sensitive information have some level of security clearance. I don't see why the President and Vice-President shouldn't also be required to have security clearances as well.
    Not just screening for security clearances, let's throw in psychological examinations as well. With Trump fast becoming unhinged thanks to the impeachment train thundering right at him, candidates need to be checked out to see if they're sane and rational and can handle the pressures of the presidency.

Woman shot after Labrador retriever steps on gun inside pickup truck, police say

So now dogs need gun licenses.

Can not being dumb enough to leave guns lying around where dogs and children can get t o them be a requirement for a gun licenses?
    It's a damn shame that a good dog wasn't nearby to stop that bad dog from raising havoc.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Trump is so losing it. His tweets are somehow getting worse.
    There's always the possibility of Hitler Junior AKA Stephen Miller is helping with that. But more likely, as more and more people are fired or resign from his administration the more he takes over as his own flak, spokesmen, etc. Where is that replacement they hired for Sarah Sanders? Does she even do anything? Trump is his own enemy in this regard but he prefers to act like a tin plated dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    There's always the possibility of Hitler Junior AKA Stephen Miller is helping with that. But more likely, as more and more people are fired or resign from his administration the more he takes over as his own flak, spokesmen, etc. Where is that replacement they hired for Sarah Sanders? Does she even do anything? Trump is his own enemy in this regard but he prefers to act like a tin plated dictator.
    The new Press Secretary (who's name eludes me)? Stop me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think she's held not even one briefing, televised or otherwise since replacing Baghdad Betty. Not that it would matter any since chances are she'd lie out her ass or spew company line bullshit like Sanders had. As for Kid Jackboot helping Trump with those tweets, I'm not so sure, I think that's all him.

He actually said this;

@realDonaldTrump

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...2F100212555175

He is fucking insane!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He actually said this;

He is fucking insane!
    He gives insanity a bad name..

Put it this way if he’d been in the team featured in “One flew other the Cuckoo’s Nest” they would been well shafted.

He actually said this;

He is fucking insane!
    And, as usual, Republicans will either look the other way, plead ignorance of what Trump said, claim he was just joking, or agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And, as usual, Republicans will either look the other way, plead ignorance of what Trump said, claim he was just joking, or agree with him.
    But they voted for him because "He says what he means".

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    How damaging is it to society when a privileged person takes unfair advantage of position?

There’s a ton of stuff on UK radio about wife of an American diplomat involved in a motor accident in which a kid died. The woman one day...in presence of her lawyer (i.e. no question of duress/ whatever)...promised to stay in country to help police with their enquiries.

The very next day she jetted out of country citing “diplomatic immunity”.

Legally..she has that right, of course.

But...it’s really not what diplomatic immunity was created for. Is it?
    No, but diplomats and their families have done far worse and managed to get away with it because they can claim immunity. Drug dealing, kidnappings, arranging hits on dissidents from the country of origin...and none of it can be prosecuted.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Woman shot after Labrador retriever steps on gun inside pickup truck, police say

So now dogs need gun licenses.

Can not being dumb enough to leave guns lying around where dogs and children can get t o them be a requirement for a gun licenses?
    Even the founding fathers were willing to pass laws insisting that guns and powder be stored safely. It's the right to bear arms, not the right to be a dumbass.

I just wish more people understood that.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Pat Robertson is not happy about Trump letting the Kurds get slaughtered.

I don't remember anything Trump has done previously that got as much actual backlash from the right.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

He actually said this;

He is fucking insane!
    I suspect he is doing this to make people like Lindsey Graham and others who are unhappy about what he did feel better .... of course, it shouldn't since Turkey doesn't give a flying *blank* about Trump and his sanctions. By the time anything can be done, the Kurds might very well be slaughtered or on the run, and the ISIS captives they were keeping watch over could be released, freed to go back to being terrorists.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I suspect he is doing this to make people like Lindsey Graham and others who are unhappy about what he did feel better .... of course, it shouldn't since Turkey doesn't give a flying *blank* about Trump and his sanctions. By the time anything can be done, the Kurds might very well be slaughtered or on the run, and the ISIS captives they were keeping watch over could be released, freed to go back to being terrorists.
    Trump is such a simpleton that he thinks "threatening to destroy a NATO ally" makes his thread to let other allies get slaughtered better in some way. He has no business being in the White House and I hope everybody who didn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary has a very miserable holiday season full of unexpected bills and tooth aches.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Pat Robertson is not happy about Trump letting the Kurds get slaughtered.

I don't remember anything Trump has done previously that got as much actual backlash from the right.
    The Kurds might have been America's most reliable ally in the Middle East before Trump.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The Kurds might have been America's most reliable ally in the Middle East before Trump.
    And because of Trump, we will never ever have allies like that again. Because they will realize that every Obama can be succeeded by another Trump.

Hillary was right!

Turkish jets already started attacking our Kurdish allies.

Lindsey Graham threatened to write Trump a stern letter.