Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
I know being obnoxious is your schtick but I literally posted last page that police deserve mistrust. The "I trust police 100%" are stupid. So is sitting on the opposite side of that. You are literally demonstrating my point.

Regardless of your political views it is dangerous and foolish to abandon truth for political favoritism. Reading this police report of his death and immediately going to "**** the police" is being intentionally stupid.
Being obnoxious to obnoxious people could be called my schtick sure, but if I were the lunatic fringe you are making anyone who dares to doubt the narrative here then I'd be a cop killer and I never will support or countenance that without something MAJOR happening. However I don't assume every criminal is a moron waiting for self-aggrandizement either, and I've had "Don't believe any story until there's real proof" drummed into my by my parents my whole life and The Internet for the last 22 or so years. In your eyes that must mean I'm an irrational politics-obsessed fool who's too silly to see the truth so clear to you which you . . admit should be mistrusted. Then the only argument here is that some people mistrust what you do, but more than you so they have to be deranged?

Settle. Down. Beavis.