Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Golly gee whillickers! Why am I not shocked by this revelation? I wonder what those Log Cabin Republicans who supported Caramel Caligula back in 2016 think of him now that his administration has thrown the LGBTQ community under the bus?
They're fine with it since it's 'just' the 'transgenders'. Plenty of gay people out there who reject the T in the LGBTQ, sad to say.

But, hey. They're Republicans so they're just fine with #$@$ you I got mine' right up until they end run their way to reinstituting discrimination everywhere they can. See legislation to help Chik-Fil-A

https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...=.1a5ca1a15cd6

ter the San Antonio City Council voted to ban the fast-food chain Chick-fil-A from the city’s airport because of its history of anti-LGTBQ statements and actions, many prominent Texas Republicans were in up in arms, saying it violated the First Amendment.
This week, about three months after that effort, the state’s Republican-controlled House passed a measure to try to prevent further actions. The “Save Chick-fil-A” bill explicitly forbids the government from taking “any adverse action,” against any person, contractor or business for its membership in or affiliation with a religious organization.
The bill met vociferous opposition from Democrats, including the legislature’s LGBTQ members who made several attempts to block it, according to the Texas Tribune, calling it a bill of hatred that was being disguised by its stated purpose of religious liberty. Some have expressed concerns that it is written so broadly that it could effectively require certain governmental entities to work with virulently anti-gay, but ostensibly religious groups such as the Westboro Baptist Church.

Meanwhile, Chik-Fil-A continues to funnel millions into anti LGBTQ groups.