Page 24 of 667 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124524 ... LastLast

Favorite part of the redacted Mueller Report:

When Trump was told of Special Counsel Mueller's appointment: “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f---ed.”

Things innocent people would say for $500, Alex.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    The Russian trolls/bots were playing both sides. They were stirring the pot up against Hillary, but they were also stirring it up against Bernie. The point wasn't to destroy Hillary, but to get the Dems to destroy themselves.
    Actual investigation shows that the majority of Russian support was aimed at Bernie Sanders, which is why the link says said support was "central" to their campaign.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bern...y-study-2019-4

-----
    "Mueller Report Reveals Russia Backed Bernie Sanders"

"On page 23 of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s long-awaited report into Russia collusion during the 2016 election, it is revealed that the Russian company responsible for attempting to collude with the Trump campaign also supported Bernie Sander’s campaign for President.

In the report, it quotes a message seeming to come from the Russian-based Internet Research Company (IRA):

“Main idea: Use opportunity to criticize Hillary [Clinton] and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/muelle...ill-cnn-cover/
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 04-18-2019 at 10:38 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Well I didn’t really want to. In fact I only even brought Bernie up not in reference to Clinton but to show parceled to how one demographic voted for a party that gave them lip services to show their is a psychological factor with some people in being catered to. But one poster couldn’t handle Bernie’s name being mentioned in a post and another wanted to write out a giant diatribe blaming his supporters for everything that happened.

So.....

there’s lots of bad blood and people that want to vent
    That's one bad take on this post and the aftermath:
    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    *talks about how uneducated white males vote Trump*

*Still manages to somehow make it about pro Bernie and shitting on Clinton*

Its almost like clockwork.
    It seems like it's just everyone pointing out how you (And some others) always bring things back around to Pro-Bernie & Anti-Hillary discussion. Gabe me a break here.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

When Trump was told of Special Counsel Mueller's appointment: “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m f---ed.”

I love the part about how the only reason he didn't directly obstruct the Russia Investigation is that people kept ignoring his orders to do so.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    You are not the only person I'm talking about here.

I spent months "debating" Sanders supporters in the run-up to the election pointing out that their attacks were only going to hurt the Democrats in the general election and make a Trump victory much more likely.

"Many of you" didn't listen then, and you still don't listen now.

There is no factual evidence that it made a difference one way or another. In the very last Democratic primary more supporters of the nominees primary opponent held out from the nominee than this past ones. I’m going to need some hard evidence that it was a more predominant factor than barely campaigning in the states she lost, having poor messaging in the Midwest, a lot of former Obama voters still resenting her from 08 and not joining the cause, an inability to turn out whites women in a way that was expected, Hispanics not turning out in Florida the way many Democrats hoped. Aka a lot of it was just flat out bad strategy.

It’s more complicated than Bernie voters not biting their tongue on her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    That's one bad take on this post and the aftermath:

It seems like it's just everyone pointing out how you (And some others) always bring things back around to Pro-Bernie & Anti-Hillary discussion. Gabe me a break here.

I love the part about how the only reason he didn't directly obstruct the Russia Investigation is that people kept ignoring his orders to do so.
    It wasn’t a pro Bernie post even remotely and it’s hard to envision a remotely honest actor thinking it was. I said that Bernie has people who distrust him because he doesn’t speak directly on minority demographic issues and that if you find that apprehension understandable that’s similar to how some white people run to s party that gives them lip service. I don’t know how you even find a positive thing about Bernie in that post.

That first link isn't really good. It says how many posts mention Bernie and gives one example of a pro-Bernie post without exploring further. It's not biased or anything, but it's the kind of half-assed journalism that makes people eat up "fake news".

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    “Main idea: Use opportunity to criticize Hillary [Clinton] and the rest (except Sanders and Trump – we support them.”[/I]
    This, however is new information and quite clear. So, I concede the point.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Well, that damn sure didn't sound like someone who was pure as the driven snow, does it?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

It wasn’t a pro Bernie post even remotely and it’s hard to envision a remotely honest actor thinking it was. I said that Bernie has people who distrust him because he doesn’t speak directly on minority demographic issues and that if you find that apprehension understandable that’s similar to how some white people run to s party that gives them lip service. I don’t know how you even find a positive thing about Bernie in that post.
    It’s like how there are some people on here have displayed apprehension towards Sanders because he doesn’t speak directly to minority issues in favor of an economic message. Same idea.
    I find you once again focusing on posters who doubt the guy behind Sierra Blanca's truthfulness on minority rights as if it's unfair bias, thus making the case in Bernie's favor that if people were smart or not biased against Bernie they wouldn't think that. It's not at all like an honest actor to use nearly every opportunity to bring stuff up like that unprompted.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that damn sure didn't sound like someone who was pure as the driven snow, does it?
    How long before claims that statement was faked? (As if I didn't know it's been done ad-infinitum already)

Ultimate Member

There is no factual evidence that it made a difference one way or another
    I never said there was, only that we know "why" many Sanders's supporters "believed" the bots and that many of them still continue to attack the Democratic party, despite knowing that it does nothing to help the party as a whole.

And every time you bring up -- and continue to attack -- "Clinton" you only further prove my point.

My second favorite part of the redacted Mueller Report are the sections with 3 character overages being dropped to the next line when mentioning names in alphabetical order, being blacked out.

Because that is not obviously Donald Trump, Jr.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It seems that Barr is acting more like Trump's personal defense attorney and will go down more or less if the Obstruction charges are proven in the investigation. Members of Congress seem ready to move on it now. Barr will be sweating like a pig on the stand in front of Congress if he testifies claiming repeatedly he doesn't see Obstruction while others say its kinda proven.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    How long before claims that statement was faked? (As if I didn't know it's been done ad-infinitum already)
    I’m surprised Trump hasn’t already come out and said that was fake news. He’s not about to admit Mueller had him scared shitless in the early going.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m surprised Trump hasn’t already come out and said that was fake news. He’s not about to admit Mueller had him scared shitless in the early going.
    He wrote it down as part of his testimony. It was "contextualized evidence" of a "conspiracy."

That would be fucking amazing when he goes down for perjury if that is the statement that unravels him.

Trump's reaction to the appointment of Mueller, he knew it so why is it taking everyone else to know he shouldn't be president.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Trump's reaction to the appointment of Mueller, he knew it so why is it taking everyone else to know he shouldn't be president.
    Republicans know, and, more importantly, Turtle Boy McConnell knows, but he’s not going to move against Trump as he needs the useful idiot to stack the courts with hardcore right wingers to screw over the American people for decades to come.