Page 403 of 667 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I hate that talking point because it stigmatizes people with mental disease even further. The vast majority of them do not kill people.
    I understand that - I believe that the overwhelming majority of even those people who need help for being dangerous are a danger to themselves (at worst a person or two in the immediate vicinity) more than anything else. The amount of pre-planning involved in most mass shootings put them outside the purview of what most people are talking about when the bring up mental health.

Still, bringing down suicides is a worthwhile goal. But to combat what happened in El Paso and Dayton we need to address white nationalism. And look at what other countries with high gun ownership rates do to keep the violence down.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    As a guy with MH issues I get it. I still think we shouldn't be able to buy guns though.
    Nor should most other people though.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/ChrisEvans/statu...64732704960513
    Captain America with the facts today

Bernie Sanders agrees with Beto O’Rourke calling President Trump a white nationalist: “I do. It gives me no pleasure to say this”

It gives him no pleasure to say this? Bernie, have some backbone. Is he trying to win favor with Trump by being apologetic about having to call him what he is, a racist White Nationalist.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Bernie Sanders agrees with Beto O’Rourke calling President Trump a white nationalist: “I do. It gives me no pleasure to say this”

It gives him no pleasure to say this? Bernie, have some backbone. Is he trying to win favor with Trump by being apologetic about having to call him what he is, a racist White Nationalist.
    I doubt Trump cares about most white people though. He doesn't really seem to have an inkling of care towards anyone unless he feels they're benefiting him enough is his own favor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Thanks for these, I needed some visual evidence to convince a few knuckleheads and this came in handy!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    The Dayton shooter has been identified as Connor Betts, 24, white male. No more information at the moment.
    Apparently, one of the victims was his own sister. Supposedly the police will give out more info in their next press conference that's in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I doubt Trump cares about most white people though. He doesn't really seem to have an inkling of care towards anyone unless he feels they're benefiting him enough is his own favor.
    With Trump I think it's more of a hatred of anything different. Although his narcissism can override his racism if a famous enough brown person says nice things about him.

In other news, it seems Mayor Pete may have triggered both gun nuts and evangelicals today. He referred to Amercian gun culture and "worshipping an idol and demanding regular human sacrifices to it." Not the exact words.....but dammmnnnnnnn. That's gonna leave a mark in some egos.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    May he defeat the Orange Skullduggerer for America!
    Dark does not mean deep.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    As a guy with MH issues I get it. I still think we shouldn't be able to buy guns though.
    Agreed. If you're not able to make sound decisions, that shouldn't allow you to buy firearms, regardless if your head is on straight.

Ohio shooting: Sister of gunman among Dayton dead

I've been hearing that his sister's boyfriend was black. Most of the other victims were as well.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Acts in courage.

.@jaketapper: "We invited the Republican Gov, Lt Gov, & both Republican US senators representing TX to join us this morning. They all declined. The Republican Gov of Ohio also declined. We also asked WH to provide someone to discuss these shootings. That request too was declined" https://t.co/iDg3bEwOB6
    Buuuuuuut, if you are looking for someone, the Lieutenant Governor popped up.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    With Trump I think it's more of a hatred of anything different. Although his narcissism can override his racism if a famous enough brown person says nice things about him.

In other news, it seems Mayor Pete may have triggered both gun nuts and evangelicals today. He referred to Amercian gun culture and "worshipping an idol and demanding regular human sacrifices to it." Not the exact words.....but dammmnnnnnnn. That's gonna leave a mark in some egos.
    Or hating anything that gets in his way like the news. Whether it's racism against blacks, anti-Mexicans, anti-terrorism, or whatever, this attitude has has displayed towards the American public has encouraged many to maliciously react on fear, and manifests into racism, anti-Mexican attitudes, etc. If Trump really wants to get rid of terrorists, he should broaden his searches on American soil, not just at the Mexican border and imprison many Mexican families along with their children for the sake of finding any Mexican terrorists at all.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

His check from the NRA is in the mail

Astonishing Member

trump's Tweeter account has been uncharacteristically quiet today.