Page 463 of 667 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 10005

Just shows how twisted Epstein was.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He seems to think that's the only way a woman can get pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Normally I stay away from threads like this. As I come here to relax and news threads dont fill that role. But something is really bugging me. And that is Jeffrey Epstein.

I was in prison for four years. In hat four years we had three suicides. Non of those inmate got an Fbi probe into their deaths. No officer was ever fired or placed on leave. In one case one of the inmate told the officer he was going to kill himself. The officer just laughed and told him to go away. That night the inmate hung himself. He was back at work the next day. Why all the over the top investigation into his death? I know what he did was horrible and he needed to face justice. I mean congress is calling for a probe. What is it about this guy that makes him so special. He is not the first human trafficker to die in prison. Does it have to do with the fact that he was so rich that he is getting treated special? It really upsets me to see this man getting so much special treatment.
    Yes, it's because he was rich. *sigh*

If he was getting special treatment, he'd still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Reports from news stations are chaotic at best, but word has it six officers were shot, but no fatalities. Neighbors near the scene say something like a hundred shots had been fired by the shooter, perhaps an assault rifle. Another report said it all began with a search warrant that went south.
    From what I caught on the earlier news...

It was a narcotic's operation?

The report seemed to suggest that at least one(maybe two) police officer was inside the house with folks that had arrested.

As the token Republican here, I will just say what the f***.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Google maps does something that I never noticed til El Paso, they lark the site of ongoing shooting incidents. Pulled up the map of Philadelphia and there is a marker at the location of the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It's your party and you can cry if you want to.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

You have my sympathy, Mets. It must be hard to defend the indefensible.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Yes, it's because he was rich. *sigh*

If he was getting special treatment, he'd still be alive.
    Yeah, this is starting to look like a case of neglect, either unintentional due to overwork, or intentional due to the guards deciding, hey, if this perv wants to kill himself, let's let him.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    You have my sympathy, Mets. It must be hard to defend the indefensible.
    Have I ever defended Steve King? I said it would be good if he lost the last election.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4008682
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Have I ever defended Steve King? I said it would be good if he lost the last election.

My bad. I should’ve been clearer. I meant to say your party as a whole.

I think the thing is, wondering why Congressional Republicans are soft-shoeing Steve King? They did take him off his Committees, but isn't there more that they could have done, in theory at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think the thing is, wondering why Congressional Republicans are soft-shoeing Steve King? They did take him off his Committees, but isn't there more that they could have done, in theory at least?
    Unlike Dems, Republicans hold onto their scumbags.

How a McConnell-backed effort to lift Russian sanctions boosted a Kentucky project

In January, as the Senate debated whether to permit the Trump administration to lift sanctions on Russia’s largest aluminum producer, two men with millions of dollars riding on the outcome met for dinner at a restaurant in Zurich.

On one side of the table sat the head of sales for Rusal, the Russian aluminum producer that would benefit most immediately from a favorable Senate vote. The U.S. government had imposed sanctions on Rusal as part of a campaign to punish Russia for “malign activity around the globe,” including attempts to sway the 2016 presidential election.

On the other side sat Craig Bouchard, an American entrepreneur who had gained favor with officials in Kentucky, the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Bouchard was trying to build the first new aluminum-rolling mill in the United States in nearly four decades, in a corner of northeastern Kentucky ravaged by job losses and the opioid epidemic — a project that stood to benefit enormously if Rusal were able to get involved.

Just when you're sure no one can say anything dumber than Trump, King has to open his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Hopefully, America is woke enough to be smart to Trump's double speak.

He already lied to Michigan's backbone factory workers ... where are those jobs he promised?

His goose is cooked.
    I won't believe that until his orange ass is tossed out of the White House.