Page 404 of 667 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 10005
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Ohio shooting: Sister of gunman among Dayton dead

I've been hearing that his sister's boyfriend was black. Most of the other victims were as well.
    Hadn’t heard about that. I was prepared to say this shitstain was yet another incel who had gone off the rails, but if this is true, that he went after people who were black, then it looks like he was driven mad by Trump’s brand of racist rhetoric. By the by, speaking of Caramel Caligula, word has it he’s gone to ground and hasn’t come out of whatever hole he’s been hiding in since yesterday’s shooting, issuing thoughts and prayers via Twitter. In a normal world, the President would go on TV to reassure the people that this insanity would be dealt with and give words of comfort, but, for an ogre like Trump who can’t spell empathy, much less express same, his cowardice is by no means a surprise, especially since he knows his rhetoric touched off the El Paso shooter, and god only knows what was in the head of the Dayton lunatic.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

8chan: the far-right website linked to the rise in hate crimes

Protection from Cloudflare

8chan would have difficultly operating if it didn’t receive protection from a company like Cloudflare, a US-based company that provides internet infrastructure services to websites, including protection from distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks. Such DDoS attacks are often used by internet vigilantes to attack extremist sites.

Cloudflare has long taken the position that it should be neutral towards content in providing its services, since it does not host content itself. But in 2017, shortly after the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, the company’s chief executive officer, Matthew Prince, stopped providing DDoS protection to the extremist neo-Nazi hate site, the Daily Stormer. The site was subsequently forced off the open internet and on to the so-called dark web – areas of the internet that cannot be accessed with a normal web browser. It has since returned to the regular internet.

At the time, Prince expressed deep ambivalence about his decision, telling employees in an email: “This was an arbitrary decision. I woke up this morning in a bad mood and decided to kick them off the internet.” He subsequently told the Guardian: “I am deeply uncomfortable with the decision we made. It doesn’t align with our principles.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Somebody drew you a picture, Karen:

Oddly, no lines to Grand Theft Auto.
    And that's how Schochastic Terrorism works for the White Nationalists quoted.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Intermediary

this crazy drove 9 hours to shoot brown people

but post racial America.....

Astonishing Member

"How exactly is diversity our strength?" Fox news is shamelessly racist. I remember when they called Obama the magic n****.

iMan 42s

Trump does know those Tweets are archived right?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Trump does know those Tweets are archived right?
    I don't think he does

its one of the many reasons I refer to him as 'The Idiot'

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

McConnell fractures shoulder but survives a fall at his Kentucky home.

Too much vodka, maybe?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Mexico vows to take legal action against U.S. after deadly El Paso shooting

Mexico on Sunday threatened to take legal action against the United States for failing to protect its citizens after this weekend's mass shooting in the border city of El Paso.

Of the 20 people gunned down at a Walmart at the Cielo Vista Mall, at least three were Mexican citizens, and Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard promised Mexico City will act.

Ebrard called Saturday's shooting an “act of barbarism.”
    “The president has instructed me to ensure that Mexico’s indignation translates into ... efficient, prompt, expeditious and forceful legal actions for Mexico to take a role and demand that conditions are established that protect ... Mexicans in the United States,” Ebrard said in a video posted on Twitter.

Of the 26 injured in the attack, at least nine were Mexican nationals, according to the government.
    They should sue the pants off of Trump's administration. Trump deserves it.

Mitch McConnell is only 77, I though he'd be at least 80 by now.

Incredible Member

Of course, he was golfing on your taxpayer money, that's why his twitter account was so quiet, no mass killing should get in the way of his golfing!
    Last edited by mogwen; 08-04-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Of course, he was golfing on your taxpayer money, that's why his twitter account was so quiet, no mass killing should get in the way of his golfing!
    We would all be better off if the Orange Skullduggerer was permanently on the golf course instead of the Oval Office.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    We would all be better off if the Orange Skullduggerer was permanently on the golf course instead of the Oval Office.
    Yes, you're right, I'm french and when I see the situation in the US and the UK I can't help but wonder "How the mighty have fallen"?
    Democracy is a fragile thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Yes, you're right, I'm french and when I see the situation in the US and the UK I can't help but wonder "How the mighty have fallen"?
    Democracy is a fragile thing.
    The system requires that there isn't an entire side of the equation that sees democracy as opposed to their goals - which is one thing the founding fathers never accounted for. They built something that would prevent one person from declaring himself king, but not something that could withstand being undermined from within by adherents from all 3 branches of the checks and balances system.
    Dark does not mean deep.