Page 618 of 667 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 10005
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Mets, do you seriously think that someone who's not just a drug dealer but deals in that much of it would put himself out there by testifying in such a high profile case? Just in case: If there was some sort of immunity involved that would have been big news from the start, and not pop up this late in the game.
    People are capable of really stupid things. The President of the United States made the phone call to Ukraine suggesting they dig up dirt up on Biden the day after Mueller testified to Congress.

One thing that I'm critical of here is the sense of certainty of a massive conspiracy. The claim isn't that this is suspicious and merits further investigation but that it is so obvious we should all have a clear idea on what happened. I don't think there's any doubt or ambiguity in Squirrelman's "Are they even trying anymore?"

While anonymous person we've never heard of being involved in something stupid at a time when they would face heavy scrutiny seems unlikely, you do have to consider the likelihood of the alternative which would at this point have to be multiple police officers taking massive risks in a state with the death penalty in order to murder a witness after the trial ended (with an outcome that wasn't terrible for the police given the general agreement that the defendant was in the wrong, the relatively lenient sentence, the public approval of the murder finding and the hug between the defendant and the victim's brother) and then cover up the murder.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    People are capable of really stupid things. The President of the United States made the phone call to Ukraine suggesting they dig up dirt up on Biden the day after Mueller testified to Congress.

One thing that I'm critical of here is the sense of certainty of a massive conspiracy. The claim isn't that this is suspicious and merits further investigation but that it is so obvious we should all have a clear idea on what happened. I don't think there's any doubt or ambiguity in Squirrelman's "Are they even trying anymore?"

While anonymous person we've never heard of being involved in something stupid at a time when they would face heavy scrutiny seems unlikely, you do have to consider the likelihood of the alternative which would at this point have to be multiple police officers taking massive risks in a state with the death penalty in order to murder a witness after the trial ended (with an outcome that wasn't terrible for the police given the general agreement that the defendant was in the wrong, the relatively lenient sentence, the public approval of the murder finding and the hug between the defendant and the victim's brother) and then cover up the murder.
    Trump's failures are numerous and mind-boggling, this guy was supposedly running a 'I can move 12 pounds of pot at a time' successful business with no record which could be used against him in court to taint his testimony. Such a person wouldn't put themselves out like that. That's ignoring the revelations of systemic racism in police offices across the nation through investigations and various hidden social media groups which have come to light since before Trump got into office, which have been pointed out in this thread to you on multiple occasions by other posters who've also personally experienced it.

BANNED

If you think the Dallas Police masterminded that frame job you are in QAnon levels of bullshit.

Sorry that story didnt turn out your way politically but FFS be better.

I feel bad for the guy, sounds like he was living a rough life. I appreciate his courage in helping bring some justice to Guyger's awful actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    If you think the Dallas Police masterminded that frame job you are in QAnon levels of bullshit.

I feel bad for the guy, sounds like he was living a rough life. I appreciate his courage in helping bring some justice to Guyger's awful actions.
    So you think someone running a drug business so well would jump at the chance to testify in a case against a white cop? Knowing it would result in them sifting through his life and history so that they could discredit him if possible? It's not crazy to believe that doesn't pass the smell test.

Yep.

While nothing is impossible, there is a lot that obviously runs contrary to what folks are spinning that they haven't even taken a second to think twice about.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

What a sissy. He was probably frightened by Captain Kangeroo as a child.

BANNED

So you think someone running a drug business so well would jump at the chance to testify in a case against a white cop? Knowing it would result in them sifting through his life and history so that they could discredit him if possible? It's not crazy to believe that doesn't pass the smell test.
    Yes...clearly all drug dealers are Walter White. Are you for real?

It is crazy. Take your politics out of it and your opinion is batshit crazy. Dont be the right wing man, be better.

Yes...clearly all drug dealers are Walter White. Are you for real?

It is crazy. Take your politics out of it and your opinion is batshit crazy. Dont be the right wing man, be better.
    Since I haven't watched Breaking Bad what's your point there? I don't see how my politics matter in thinking a successful drug dealer moving that much pot (An idiot doesn't get that far) isn't going to step into the spotlight without some major incentive.

Since I haven't watched Breaking Bad what's your point there? I don't see how my politics matter in thinking a successful drug dealer moving that much pot (An idiot doesn't get that far) isn't going to step into the spotlight without some major incentive.
    Right now, the police are suggesting that three guys drove 300 miles to buy weed from a guy involved in a high profile trial, killed him, and then left without the pot AND the cash. It's not that it CAN'T be true, but it... well...

I can understand why folks are greeting the official story with a wee bit of skepticism, given what we know of retaliation against people who testify against cops.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-08-2019 at 07:53 PM.

BANNED

Idiots get that far all the time! See: current incarcerations. See: Florida Man. Criminals also step into the positive spotlight when offered. It gives them character cover with the gullible or conspiracy inclined.

And none of that is necessary because the idea the cops drove a state over for three fall guys, convinced one to get shot and go to the hospital, and got them to take the fall is ridiculous.

You should really be ashamed your three posts into tgis already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Right now, the police are suggesting that three guys drove 300 miles to buy weed from a guy involved in a high profile trial, killed him, and then left without it AND the cash.

I can understand why folks are greeting the official story with a wee bit of skepticism, given what we know of retaliation against people who testify against cops.
    They fled because there was a murder and one of them was shot! .....the hell guys?

Skepticism is warranted to a point. Now you're just being silly.

They fled because there was a murder and one of them was shot! .....the hell guys?

Skepticism is warranted to a point. Now you're just being silly.
    I just said that I could understand why people are skeptical given the history of police retaliation in this country. I didn't say it couldn't be true. I also think people don't understand just how petty, corrupt, and vindictive police in this country frequently are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Right now, the police are suggesting that three guys drove 300 miles to buy weed from a guy involved in a high profile trial, killed him, and then left without the pot AND the cash. It's not that it CAN'T be true, but it... well...

On the other side of that coin...

This is something that looks like a hit that cops would set up on a guy that just testified against a cop?

That many loose strings doesn't raise any doubts?