Page 307 of 667 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    So only 4 Republicans had the balls to join the House resolution and call a spade a spade.

Thats pathetic
    That many? Ooh, they're going to be on somebody's ShitTweets list!

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Deplorables: "They're breaking the law!"

People who actually know things: "Actually, seeking asylum is legal."

Deplorable-In-Chief: *changes the law*

Deplorables: "See? They're breaking the law!"
    Our asylum policy is going to be so completely and totally fucked by the time Trump leaves office, I hesitate to guess how the Dems will go about fixing it.
    Oh, hey! Maybe that's how we're gonna sneak in open borders!

BANNED

I, for the life of me, can't understand how little self-respect you have to have to fecklessly whimper in the face of racism in the name of your freaking political party. For shame.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Oh hey, more Republican moral courage.

.@ChrisCuomo: "What would you do if the President said, 'I am a racist'?"
    Kris Kobach: "Then I would not defend him."
    Cuomo: "Would you still support him as President?
    Kobach: "Um. I don't know."
    Cuomo: "You have to think about whether or not you would support a racist?"

Last edited by Tami; 07-16-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Also noticing this:

Condemning the attacks on peaceful protesters and supporting an immediate peaceful transition to a civilian-led democratic government in Sudan
    414 Yays... one nay. Surprise, it's Thomas Massie, who also voted nay the Saudi Arabia Human Rights and Accountability Act. Guy is a piece of work.

"Your network hauled Richard Spencer out off of the bench, and put him on the air..." should be the reply to any of Acosta's shtick from here on out. Just, what kind on backwards nonsense went into making this call?

- https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-to-talk-about

CNN slammed for having white nationalist Richard Spencer on to talk about Trump's tweets

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    So only 4 Republicans had the balls to join the House resolution and call a spade a spade.

Thats pathetic
    Even worse is reading that post racist rant Trump is actually polling 5% higher with Republicans.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I, for the life of me, can't understand how little self-respect you have to have to fecklessly whimper in the face of racism in the name of your freaking political party. For shame.
    The prosperity and status that white Americans currently enjoy is entirely due to hundreds of years of racist policies meant to enrich them at the expense of everyone else. While it would be nice if they were willing to give all that up in the name of principle, it's not really realistic to expect them to.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    No, those Republicans didn't whimper in the name of their party, they whimpered because of Trump. That's a huge difference as they're clearly terrified of the Orange Menace.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    No surprise there either. More proof that Republicans are scared to death of contradicting Ronnie the Racist.

====================

Donald Trump’s ‘Go Back’ Slur All Too Familiar To Minority Members Of Congress

White lawmakers, however, acknowledged that people generally assumed they were American. Weak sauce from Republicans. As usual.

Mitch McConnell Says ‘All Of Us’ Should Cool It In Wake Of Trump’s Racist Tweets

The Senate majority leader stopped short of calling the president’s attacks on Democratic congresswomen racist. Yo, Turtle Boy, try telling that to your boss, otherwise, your words are fucking meaningless.

Federal Law Says ‘Go Back To Where You Came From’ Counts As Discrimination

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission cites the phrase President Trump recently used against four congresswomen as workplace harassment. Hmm! I wonder if Caramel Caligula might consider having that law overturned?

Trump Renews Attacks Against Democratic Congresswomen: ‘Pro-Terrorist,’ ‘Vile’

The president stoked his racist comments telling four progressive lawmakers of color to “go back” to other countries. One thing I don't believe is being discussed enough is Trump saying that anyone who is critical about things that are bad or wrong in the country is "un-American", and that's criminal.

Anthony Scaramucci Calls Trump Attack On 4 Democrats ‘Racist And Unacceptable’

The former White House communications director joined those condemning the man he briefly served. When Scary Tony dumps on Trump, and he was as loyal to Dolt45 as anyone, you KNOW it's bad!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 07-17-2019 at 01:33 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fun Fact: Ilhan Omar has been a U.S. citizen since 2000.

Melania Trump has only been a citizen since 2006, and she was working illegally in the United States for several years as a model before she attained a proper work visa.

Don't hear many people telling her to go back where she came from, y'know?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

If this actually winds up being about the guy being behind on the rent, it is a particularly lousy day in America...

- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/u...-arrested.html

Suspect in Sadie Roberts-Joseph Killing Was Her Tenant, Police Say

Ultimate Member

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Fun Fact: Ilhan Omar has been a U.S. citizen since 2000.

Melania Trump has only been a citizen since 2006, and she was working illegally in the United States for several years as a model before she attained a proper work visa.

Don't hear many people telling her to go back where she came from, y'know?
    Well, that's because people never complain about WHITE illegals. They pretty much get a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If this actually winds up being about the guy being behind on the rent, it is a particularly lousy day in America...

- https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/u...-arrested.html
    Not just lousy, but downright depressing.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, that's because people never complain about WHITE illegals. They pretty much get a free pass.
    True story... During one of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's immigration crackdowns in Arizona back after SB1070 dropped back in the day, I remember going to a Arizona Coyotes/Vancouver Canucks game, and 30% of parking lot had Manitoba and British Colombia license plates. There are enough Canadians that come south for the winter for extended stays to enjoy a balmy 70 degrees in the Phoenix area, and still root for the team when it comes down here. Maricopa Country sheriffs just were doing traffic duty. Didn't check citizenship on a single person leaving, in spite of their plates being quite the hint that maybe they came from somewhere else. Not a single one of the cops wanted to use the wiggle room of SB1070's "reasonable suspicion" to check on it.

Because these Republicans that are on this don't care about the citizenship... they just fear potentially being a white minority.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.