Page 132 of 217 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3254

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Hey, remember when some people oin this board defended the border patrol and ICE?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/musli...9da2-391858029
    Point being?

This Seb Gorka video is not a parody. Really. Seriously.

It's real, but it sounds like something from bizarre Hollywood movie.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Here's my strategy for whoever wins the Democratic nomination next year: Go on Howard Stern's radio show and challenge Trump to a debate with Stern as the moderator. I'm sure Howard Stern would go for it and if Trump refuses, he looks like a coward who won't even trust a friend like Stern to be a fair and impartial moderator.
    I really don't want Democrats to become "Debate Me" Bros.

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Didn't you know - They had over 54 people killed and ran a child sex ring out of a pizzeria!!!
    I understand people saw Hillary pouring water on a drowning man. And i heard Bill shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Point being?
    The point being that they're indefensible.

And yet...I was just on another board discussion Flesk Publishing, which is suffering due to Trumps idiotic tarriff/trade war.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...nt-t34758.html

And yet one poster still defended the Orange doufus, and protested how he so strong for standing up to the Chinese.

There are none so blind....
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    And yet...I was just on another board discussion Flesk Publishing, which is suffering due to Trumps idiotic tarriff/trade war.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...nt-t34758.html

And yet one poster still defended the Orange doufus, and protested how he so strong for standing up to the Chinese.

There are none so blind....
    Anti-China demagoguery, twenty years of it, is a thing. I remember my sibling telling me Clinton was bad because twenty years ago because he 'sold us out to China'.

Meanwhile, China is running enormous slave labor concentration camps but no one care because the victims are Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I really don't want Democrats to become "Debate Me" Bros.
    What does that even mean? You do realize that the Howard Stern of 2019 is significantly more mature than the Howard Stern of 1987.

So we should get rid of ICE and border patrol? What replacement do you seek and what politician is asking for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So we should get rid of ICE and border patrol? What replacement do you seek and what politician is asking for it?
    Just have border patrol go back to what they used to do. Stop anyone who looks suspicious, but let them go if there's no evidence. The problem is that some of the officers there now see anyone with brown skin as looking suspicious.

What does that even mean? You do realize that the Howard Stern of 2019 is significantly more mature than the Howard Stern of 1987.
    Oh no, it has nothing to do with Stern. It's that "Debate me" has been the rallying cry of every bad faith right-wing lunatic this century, desperately fishing for legitimacy and a platform for attention/donations. Like, Ben Shapiro will just fart around Twitter replying "Debate me" towards every progressive he can find. It's...I hate it, it's awful.

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Oh no, it has nothing to do with Stern. It's that "Debate me" has been the rallying cry of every bad faith right-wing lunatic this century, desperately fishing for legitimacy and a platform for attention/donations. Like, Ben Shapiro will just fart around Twitter replying "Debate me" towards every progressive he can find. It's...I hate it, it's awful.
    Comically as Shapiro learned a couple weeks ago the whole 'DEBATE ME" stance will only go so far and once someone drops that challenge to you in a TV interview and your not ready...well its pretty funny.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Just have border patrol go back to what they used to do. Stop anyone who looks suspicious, but let them go if there's no evidence. The problem is that some of the officers there now see anyone with brown skin as looking suspicious.
    I mean, ICE was founded in 2003. We don't need it. It's a terribly run organization filled to the brim with actual white supremacists. Abolish it. And while we're at it, let's abolish the GOP too.

What's going on India should terrify everyone.

Rakbar, a Muslim dairy farmer, was murdered by a Hindu mob who thought he was taking a cow to be slaughtered for meat. His wife, Asmeena, must undergo an intense iddat (mourning in purdah) and their daughter, Sahila, is forced to abandon school to take care of the household.
    While the family falls apart, the hate machinery of rightwing Hindu nationalists – politicians and lynch mobs – works overtime to legitimise the killing. Set in a remote village in India, The Hour of Lynching sheds light on a global problem: communities turning on “the other” – sometimes with extreme violence
    This film is produced in partnership with Field of Vision
    The rise of this sort of fascism in India is /deeply/ worrisome.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...XIGE4K0n4gDOyE