Page 2 of 667 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So he's not an idiot. He's just a pedantic ass-hat.
    He seems to be both.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Herman Cain knows that his role is to be window dressing for the Republican Party so that they can say that they're not racist because they like Herman Cain.
    To be honest, I don't know why they even bothered. The Abominable Administration already met their token quota with Dr. Don't Know (Ben Carson) onboard.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

If everyone who supports him is as dumb as Trump....oh, wait, guess they are.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    To be honest, I don't know why they even bothered. The Abominable Administration already met their token quota with Dr. Don't Know (Ben Carson) onboard.
    he doesn't have much of a presence. maybe they forgot that they hired him.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Probably can't remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    On 11 April 2019, Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir has been ousted from power by the Sudanese military after 30 years of being in control of Sudan.

If only the North Korean fat boy can join him before this year has ended.

Given how bad crisis in Venezuela is, I won't be surprised Maduro will be out in a few months.

One dictator down, a few more dictators to go.
    The Russians have troops in Venezuela. They seem to think Maduro is worth propping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He's fullfilling his purpose by shutting up and keeping the seat warm.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 04-12-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Astonishing Member

trump plans on dropping off immigrants into sanctuary cities. I wonder if they realize that they can just move about wherever in the US and that it'll increase more immigration on the southern border.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    trump plans on dropping off immigrants into sanctuary cities. I wonder if they realize that they can just move about wherever in the US and that it'll increase more immigration on the southern border.
    Just when you thought Trump couldn’t sink any lower, he grins devilishly and says “Hold my beer!” The man has flat out lost his mind.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So I hear that Trump wants his new temp head 9f Homeland Security to shut down the borders, and promised to pardon him if he gets into legal trouble for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    So I hear that Trump wants his new temp head 9f Homeland Security to shut down the borders, and promised to pardon him if he gets into legal trouble for doing it.
    Considering Trump's track record of dangling pardons but not following through with them, that guy should run for the nearest exit.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Considering Trump's track record of dangling pardons but not following through with them, that guy should run for the nearest exit.
    They truly consider themselves above the law now. They stacked the Supreme Court, they have a complicit GOP Senate majority and the DOJ is not serving the American People, just Trump:

Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

Clark’s article notes that in more than 50 legal opinions over some 150 years justice department lawyers have interpreted the clause in a way that barred any foreign payments or gifts except for ones Congress approved. But filings by the department since June 2017 reveal a new interpretation that “… would permit the president – and all federal officials – to accept unlimited amounts of money from foreign governments, as long as the money comes through commercial transactions with an entity owned by the federal official,” the professor writes.

The justice department stance now closely parallels arguments made in a January 2017 position paper by Trump Organization lawyer Sheri Dillon and several of her law partners. On 11 January 2017, just days before he was sworn in, Dillon said Trump isn’t accepting any payments in his “official capacity” as president, as the income is only related to his private business. “Paying for a hotel room is not a gift or a present, and it has nothing to do with an office,” Dillon said.

That goes against what many experts believe.
    They're destroying America - and getting away with it. I might join Zombiehavoc's cold gray death cult of nihilism any day now.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Trump probably only thinks of those in his inner circle or under his thumb who are in legal trouble in terms of himself. As in, 'I am so smart and fortunate that it's not me in jail.'

Why would anyone give a rat's butt for a guy who would sell them down the river or throw them under the bus in a heartbeat just to save his own skin or make himself look good to his few remaining fans, is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    They truly consider themselves above the law now. They stacked the Supreme Court, they have a complicit GOP Senate majority and the DOJ is not serving the American People, just Trump:

Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

They're destroying America - and getting away with it. I might join Zombiehavoc's cold gray death cult of nihilism any day now.
    We could sure use a little more hope. There has to be a way to stop this insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Can someone explain to me the specific objections to this?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Just a reminder...

"Nearly 13,700 trans service members are expected to lose their careers as the ban begins to take effect today, including the looming possibility of me being one of them." #TransMilitaryBan https://t.co/pX45r3zfBV
    Speaking of more evil from Trump.

Trump told CBP head he'd pardon him if he were sent to jail for violating immigration law - CNNPolitics
    More evil of him harassing a member of the House.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET! https://t.co/VxrGFRFeJM
    HOLY FUCKING ****, even more evil.

wow. A new policy proposal by the Trump administration calls for the surveillance of disabled people’s social media profiles to determine the necessity of their disability benefits.
    Oh my god, this man is going for the hat trick of pure horridness today.