Page 25 of 667 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Speaking of bots and divisiveness, here we are discussing Bernie and Hillary instead of the Mueller Report which is all over twitter. Gee, ain't that a coincidence.
    The schism between social and economic justice activists on this forum and elsewhere in the world are awfully convenient as well...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Speaking of bots and divisiveness, here we are discussing Bernie and Hillary instead of the Mueller Report which is all over twitter. Gee, ain't that a coincidence.
    I didn't want to comment on it until it was released and I knew more about it -- at the very least it shows that he attempted to obstruct justice (repeatedly) and I'd also argue that given the lack of indictments against Don Jr., Erik Prince (etc) and the lack of an interview with Trump himself, the investigation was ended before they could prove anything regarding conspiracy conclusively one way or another.

Personally, I think Roger Stone is Trump's direct connection to Russia via the perfectly timed WikiLeaks dump -- that the investigation was ended before Stone even went to trial is telling.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 04-18-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m surprised Trump hasn’t already come out and said that was fake news. He’s not about to admit Mueller had him scared shitless in the early going.
    Well he might be temporarily restrained by the adults in the room, just like the report describes.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    The schism between social and economic justice activists on this forum and elsewhere in the world are awfully convenient as well...
    No, it's not convenient at all honestly. It's damned inconvenient for any kind of progress to be made whether social or economic, and it's being exacerbated and spread by enemies to said progress that cloak themselves in the term 'progressive' like the worst evangelicals cloak themselves in 'christian'.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    I didn't want to comment on it until it was released and I knew more about it -- at the very least it shows that he attempted to obstruct justice (repeatedly) and I'd also argue that given the lack of indictments against Don Jr., Erik Prince (etc) and the lack of an interview with Trump himself, the investigation was ended before they could prove anything regarding conspiracy conclusively one way or another.

Personally, I think Roger Stone is Trump's direct connection to Russia via the perfectly timed WikiLeaks dump -- that the investigation was ended before Stone even went to trial is telling.
    You bring up some good points here.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    The Russian trolls/bots were playing both sides. They were stirring the pot up against Hillary, but they were also stirring it up against Bernie. The point wasn't to destroy Hillary, but to get the Dems to destroy themselves.
    The Mueller report just, again, showed the Russians were really trying to help Bernie in the primaries.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    That first link isn't really good. It says how many posts mention Bernie and gives one example of a pro-Bernie post without exploring further. It's not biased or anything, but it's the kind of half-assed journalism that makes people eat up "fake news".

This, however is new information and quite clear. So, I concede the point.
    Ah, didn't see you already took it back. Good for you, a rare thing on the interwebs.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The Mueller report just, again, showed the Russians were really trying to help Bernie in the primaries.
    It does seem that, for Putin, it was anyone else except Clinton. If Ted Cruz had won the Republican primary the Russians would have been cheering him on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Is this shill for Trump still working for those The Young Turks vloggers?

If so, why?

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It does seem that, for Putin, it was anyone else except Clinton. If Ted Cruz had won the Republican primary the Russians would have been cheering him on.
    Of course, Hillary would easily have won against any candidate who didn't get the kind of free airtime Trump's celebrity status gave him.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Is this shill for Trump still working for those The Young Turks vloggers?

If so, why?
    You're kidding around, right?

- https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1014177106958471173

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    No, I had no idea. I don't really have time for vloggers

Hillary was right!

The miracle that Michael Tracey can tweet at all after Maxine Waters broke everyone bone in his body is a testament to modern medicine.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Republicans On Mueller Report: Time To Put On Blinders And Support Trump

They won’t even acknowledge the report’s damning conclusion that the president may have obstructed justice. "Time to put on blinders"? Hell, Republicans have been doing that since Trump won the nomination three years ago.

The Ways William Barr Misled The Public About The Mueller Report

Instead of just releasing the special counsel’s findings, the U.S. attorney general spun the report to the benefit of President Trump. Just what Droopy Dog Barr was hired to do by Trump.

Twitter Users Show Donald Trump Jr. Just How Dumb He Looks In Mueller Report

One Twitter user told the president’s son: “You were vindicated because they determined you were too stupid to know what’s going on.” The rotten apple didn't fall far from the Trump tree.

U.S. Press Freedom Gets Labeled ‘Problematic’ For The First Time

The 2019 World Press Freedom Index downgraded the U.S. three spots to 48 out of 180 countries in terms of a free press. All thanks to Trump who hates the press for daring to do their job by criticizing him.

Judge Rejects Anti-Vaxxer Lawsuit Against New York City’s Vaccine Mandate

A group of anonymous parents filed the lawsuit on Monday against local health officials over their new mandatory measles vaccination order. To that, I say....GOOD!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The miracle that Michael Tracey can tweet at all after Maxine Waters broke everyone bone in his body is a testament to modern medicine.
    Or just more evidence how ineffective establishment corporatist identity politicians are.

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

What do James Comey, Rick Dearborn, Corey Lewandowski, K.T. McFarland, Don McGahn, Rob Porter and Jeff Sessions all have in common? They helped saved Donald Trump's orange ass from impeachment or worse when they refused to follow his orders to interfere in the Mueller investigation:

Time after time, Trump’s team refused to follow his orders to undermine the Mueller probe

What are the chances Trump thanks those people for saving that knothead from himself? Less than nil. My chances of stealing Beyoncé away from Jay-Z are infinitely better.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Hillary was right!