Page 268 of 667 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    That is so weird how you actually give a source for YOUR poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    My source was Tami's Washington Post article.
    Exactly.

Mets quoted the article Tami brought up, and said poll is plain as day in the article Tami brought up.

While some things about just how much that poll jibes stick out, it was hard not to get what the source was that Mets referenced.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...01099170770944

5th Circuit decision on ACA could create political havoc for GOP

https://t.co/FCbt527zRN
    The Trump Administration Lawsuit that threatens the ACA could lead to big problems for the GOP.

BANNED

I wouldn't bank on a collapse prior to 2020. Messaging about the economy needs to be careful, because it is something most Americans feel good about right now, even if the problems underlying it are deep.

BANNED

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002
    Could you imagine what the right would be doing if that was Bill Clinton saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    I wouldn't bank on a collapse prior to 2020. Messaging about the economy needs to be careful, because it is something most Americans feel good about right now, even if the problems underlying it are deep.
    Never mind that "This Will Finally Be The Thing That Hobbles Trump, And Delivers Us The Win..." was the plan in 2016.

The strategy should be "Why They Should Vote For The Democratic Nominee..." not "Will The President Be Damaged Enough That His Opponent Can Pull Off A Win..."

Could you imagine what the right would be doing if that was Bill Clinton saying that?
    I'm already seeing the "Bill Clinton knew Epstein, he'll go down too" comments.
    I've already run out of ways of saying "That's fine, @#$% him too".

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yeah, he would be really getting a lot of heat over that. Monica was young but at least not that young. The victim that attempted to press charges against Trump during the 2016 campaign has pretty much gone underground. Her story links both Trump and Epstein in the practice of assaulting underage girls. "Jane Doe" was 13 years old at the time and said she was recruited by a woman working for Eptein. This woman, named as "Tiffany Doe" had agreed to turn on Epstein and act as a witness. The case was dropped, allegedly because of some death threats. There is a movement JusticeforKatie, that obtained a copy of her deposition and posted it. The site has some blank spots to warn the reader about it's content before you get to the deposition. The link will take you to a copy of the court document that describes the attacks by both Trump and Epstein that occurred at the same party. IMO a telling bit of info is that it includes Epstein's address in Manhattan at that time. Since the AG's have now reeled in Epstein, after the sweet deal cut by then Florida AG Alex Acosta (now Trump's Secretary of Labor ), can they be ready to go for Trump?

Remember, Trump went back into the dressing room area of the Teen Miss America contest and there's a high creepy daddy factor in his relationship with Ivanka

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I'm already seeing the "Bill Clinton knew Epstein, he'll go down too" comments.
    I've already run out of ways of saying "That's fine, @#$% him too".
    I've seen mixed information on that. Bill and Hillary had been passengers on his private jet IIRC and there was a trip to Africa with Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Bill Clinton concerning the AIDS crisis in 2002. I've not seen Clinton linked to any of Epstein's private parties with underage girls.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 07-07-2019 at 11:10 PM.

The Navy Admiral Trump picked wrote a letter to his peeps and retired instead of taking the post.

That's the third active-duty military pick that has done that to Trump.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

https://www.theroot.com/police-white...-te-1836150008
    Arizona law enforcement officials arrested a man who allegedly killed an innocent teenager in a brutal stabbing early Thursday morning. Although the teen didn’t know the suspect or apparently do anything to his alleged killer, authorities say the man committed the fatal act simply because he felt threatened by the music the teen was playing.
    On Thursday, police in Peoria, Ariz. charged 27-year-old Michael Paul Adams with the first-degree, premeditated murder of 17-year-old Elijah Al-Amin. According to the Arizona Republic’s review of court documents, Adams allegedly slit the boy’s throat and stabbed him with a pocketknife at a Peoria Circle K gas station.

Superior court records say Adams told investigators that he felt threatened by the hip-hop music the teen was playing—not the teenager himself—explaining that people who play rap music are a threat to him and his community. Adams reportedly said he was being “proactive, not reactive” because the musical genre makes him feel “unsafe” after rap music listeners attacked him in the past.
    But ANTIFA and MiKshAkes ARe the TruE DaNger.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Madness.

Somedays I wonder if we're witnessing the downfall of the United States of America. Bill Maher has been calling it a slow moving coup. I am clinging to the hope that Trump will get soundly defeated in 2020.

Seth Abramson had quite the thread on Twitter:

'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's NYC sex trafficking charges'

• It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal.
    • Just because it's true doesn't mean we should keep repeating that Donald Trump has been accused of rape (in significant detail) by a 13 year-old
    • was known to barge into teen girls' dressing rooms at pageants
    • has made inappropriate comments to/about underage girls on camera
    • I resent the fact that reporters keep mentioning Trump's peculiar ongoing affiliations with pedophiles like Epstein and George Nader
    • when all that does is limit the amount of air-time they have available to note that Trump ultimately endorsed pedophile Roy Moore for the US Senate
    • And for that matter, it seems unfair and piling on to at this moment note that there's an ongoing federal investigation into why so many of Trump's pals ended up in pictures with (or on the premises of) a Florida massage parlor owner whose employees appear to have been sex slaves
    • And for the life of me I can't figure out why it's relevant that under-indictment sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein said of his friend and fellow child-rape accusee, "I want to set up my [NYC] modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency" (quote from MSNBC just now)
    Abramson did omit that Epstein's plea deal to keep him out of jail was organized by Trump Labor Secretary Alexander Ocasta. Or the fact that A.G. Barr's father hired Epstein back in the 1970s.

But PIZZAGATE!
    Last edited by worstblogever; 07-08-2019 at 01:16 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Acting DHS Chief Denies Troubling Conditions At Migrant Detention Centers

Kevin McAleenan told ABC’s “This Week” that the slew of reports on unsafe and unsanitary conditions at Border Patrol facilities are unsubstantiated. Well, of course that smacked ass said what he did, otherwise, Trump would can him.

Rep. Justin Amash Says Some Republicans Privately Praised His Decision To Quit Party

The now-independent congressman is still not ruling out a 2020 presidential run. Of course, those Republicans, too scared of Trump didn't have the balls to PUBLICLY praise Amash's decision.

Florida Principal: ‘Not Everyone Believes The Holocaust Happened’

The high school principal had to defend himself after reportedly telling a parent that he “can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event.” Seriously? What the flaming ****?

One For The History Books: Trump’s Colonial ‘Airports’ Now Part Of White House Transcript

Official record sticks with president’s bizarre gaffe. HA! Dolt45 will NEVER live this down, to which I say....GOOD!

Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It’s Now Worse Than ‘Fake News CNN’

The president lashes out at his one-time favorite news network. Looks like Trump's romance with his favorite propaganda network has cooled. Awww, what a shame!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Trump Rages At Fox News, Says It’s Now Worse Than ‘Fake News CNN’

The president lashes out at his one-time favorite news network. Looks like Trump's romance with his favorite propaganda network has cooled. Awww, what a shame!
    Fox News was covering the USNWT's victory in the World Cup, which Trump had to be pissed about because Megan Rapinoe told him to pound sand on the team visiting the White House. Well, that and their live coverage went to a French pub where the LIVE broadcast sent across the French crowd chanting, "F*** TRUMP, F*** TRUMP, F*** TRUMP!"

LOL.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Fox News was covering the USNWT's victory in the World Cup, which Trump had to be pissed about because Megan Rapinoe told him to pound sand on the team visiting the White House. Well, that and their live coverage went to a French pub where the LIVE broadcast sent across the French crowd chanting, "F*** TRUMP, F*** TRUMP, F*** TRUMP!"

LOL.
    I'm guessing that was what steamed Dolt45. Heh!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!