Page 341 of 646 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 9683
  1. #5101
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Watching the Mueller Testimony. My god, Doug Collins is trying to his damn hardest to make Mueller say Trump is innocent by hammering in this whole collusion point. Also, the man should slow down. He sounds like hes hyped on coffee.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 07-24-2019 at 06:09 AM.

  2. #5102
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    John Ratcliffe is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of s**t. What the f**k is this nonsense, trying to badger and rant at Mueller.

    "You're wrong! ALL WRONG because of a technicality! Therefore, YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!"

    Also, what the hell was that "socialists" remark? Get the hell out of here!
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 07-24-2019 at 06:12 AM.

  3. #5103
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Jim Sensenbrenner is up and looks like a complete idiot. "Why did you start an investigation if you didn't believe you could arrest them!"

    "Because you never know where an investigation can go." Good response by Muller.


    Still, Sensenbrenner is still looking like an ass. "You can do anything him! He's the president, so why bother trying?!"

  4. #5104
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Steve Chabot: "This is all a conspiracy to get people to want to impeach Trump! This is all awful!! How dare they!"


    And here comes Chabot trying to say this is all a conspiracy by the Clintons to hurt Trump.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 07-24-2019 at 06:32 AM.

  5. #5105
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,822

    Default

    Sounds like a first class circus, IG. But then, that was to have been expected with rabid Republicans eager to tear into Mueller because he DARED to do the job to which he had been given. What a bunch of maroons!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

  6. #5106
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sounds like a first class circus, IG. But then, that was to have been expected with rabid Republicans eager to tear into Mueller because he DARED to do the job to which he had been given. What a bunch of maroons!
    Don't worry man, it'll get worse. HERE COMES LOUIE GOHMERT!!!!!!

  7. #5107
    Extraordinary Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,756

    Default

    [QUOTE]After spending time with his family at their lake house, Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-MI) announced his retirement, saying that “there’s a whole world out there outside this city that’s a pretty damn nice place.”

    “You look at the rhetoric and vitriol, it overwhelms policy, politics becomes the norm,” he told Politico Playbook. “Everything’s about politics. Everything’s about an election. And at some point of time, that’s not why I came here. ”[/QUOTE

    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/g...-paul-mitchell

  8. #5108
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Oh god, stop! STOP! Someone get a cane and yank Gohmert out of here!

    Mueller: "May I finish?"

    Gohmert: "NO!"

  9. #5109
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    John Ratcliffe is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo full of s**t. What the f**k is this nonsense, trying to badger and rant at Mueller.

    "You're wrong! ALL WRONG because of a technicality! Therefore, YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!"

    Also, what the hell was that "socialists" remark? Get the hell out of here!

    Oh, NOW this makes sense!

    Rep. John Ratcliffe, who used his five minutes during the hearing to argue that President Trump was held to a different standard than anyone else would be, has been under consideration for a job in the administration, sources say https://cnn.it/2XWQMvc
    Man has to kiss some ass it seems.

  10. #5110
    Extraordinary Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,756

    Default

    Any political party that isn't embaressed by having a Gohmert as a member...

  11. #5111
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Oh god, here comes Jim Jordan. Brace yourself for smug jackassness!

    SHUT UP! The goddamn ranting and smugness burns! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 07-24-2019 at 07:05 AM.

  12. #5112
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,385

    Default

    Oh boy, here's Gaetz, screaming like a madman and claiming Steele made everything up. It cannot be that Trump did something wrong. It has to be someone else!!!

  13. #5113
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,258

    Default

    Been watching some of this and it looks to me that the GOP are trying to make Mueller look befuddled. They fire off these questions about something on a specific page and then he tries to go back and look it over to make sure he knows what they are talking about. I wouldn't trust the S.O.B's to take some random stuff out of context for their questions. They've already prepared what points they are going to bring. I think they should have given the witness a short list of the pages they they were going focus in on.

  14. #5114
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Oh boy, here's Gaetz, screaming like a madman and claiming Steele made everything up. It cannot be that Trump did something wrong. It has to be someone else!!!
    This is such B.S. Wasn't there at least one Russian source from the report that was later found dead? I don't think Putin would have had someone bumped off for no reason. I've seen other speculation that there were probably more

  15. #5115
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    18,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Been watching some of this and it looks to me that the GOP are trying to make Mueller look befuddled. They fire off these questions about something on a specific page and then he tries to go back and look it over to make sure he knows what they are talking about. I wouldn't trust the S.O.B's to take some random stuff out of context for their questions. They've already prepared what points they are going to bring. I think they should have given the witness a short list of the pages they they were going focus in on.
    It's amazing the length and breadth Republicans are willing to go in order to coddle and protect Trump who'd throw any of them under the nearest Greyhound without a second's thought. Of course, when it comes to Caramel Caligula, loyalty is a one way street, and it only goes HIS way.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •