Page 350 of 667 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10005

Stop arguing that Donald Trump is a racist.

Here’s an extremely boring suggestion. Stop yelling accusations. Stop trying to prove a point. The President has said and done lots of stuff. Can we at least agree on that? Take a break and let the record speak for itself.

So instead of giving you the millionth take about whether the President is or isn’t racist or xenophobic… I’ll just tell you what facts I considered in forming my opinion.

No reason to argue when the facts speak for themselves.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    So, more updates about the woman trying to challenge Ilhan Omar to her seat. Here she is trying to give a speech.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she wins the nomination! She has all of the qualities that Republicans look for in a female candidate. She's pretty AND xenophobic!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    House Judiciary Committee Is Investigating Possible Impeachment Of Donald Trump

“We’re crossing a threshold,” one House Democrat said. No kidding. Well, as Larry the Cable Guy was fond of saying....git 'r done!

Trump Deflects Mueller Testimony By Suggesting A Probe Into Obama’s Book Deal

The president complained about the former special counsel’s investigation and said people should be looking into Barack Obama’s book deal instead. Hmmm! Sounds like jealousy to me since Trump couldn't write one coherent paragraph, never mind and entire damn book. And to any Trump lovers out there, don't waste your time mentioning 'The Art of the Deal' which, as everyone knows, was ghost written.

Boris Johnson and Donald Trump Are Peak White Male Privilege

Virginia’s November Elections May Finally Cement Its Status As A Blue State

And Democrats controlling the Virginia state legislature in 2020 would have long-lasting effects for the party nationwide. I'm sure Dolt45 and the GOP won't like that. GOOD!

Trump Lashes Out At Fox News For Poll Showing Him Trailing Biden: ‘NO WAY’

It’s one of several attacks Trump has waged against the outlet and its polling, which has shown the former vice president ahead. Awwww! Widdle Donnie is upset because his personal propaganda network presented an inconvenient truth.
    Guys like Trump and Boris Johnson have spent their entire lives eating the whole pie and then patting themselves on the back for their generosity when they offer the rest of us the few crumbs left on the plate. So now that we demand an actual slice of the pie, even if that still leaves them with 80-95% of the pie, they see it as they're being oppressed. I mean, how dare we not be happy with the crumbs they're leaving us to fight over, right?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    So, more updates about the woman trying to challenge Ilhan Omar to her seat. Here she is trying to give a speech.
    Did anyone tell her that she's holding the American flag upside down? I'm sure if Ilhan Omar did that, even by accident, there would be an uproar in right wing media.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you could feel that he really wanted to tear into trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Did anyone tell her that she's holding the American flag upside down? I'm sure if Ilhan Omar did that, even by accident, there would be an uproar in right wing media.
    Ilhan Omar gets coverage because she's been on the cover of Rolling Stone with Nancy Pelosi. Someone running in the Republican primary in the district isn't on the same level; it's the equivalent of someone running for the democratic nomination for Congress in Wyoming.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Ilhan Omar gets coverage because she's been on the cover of Rolling Stone with Nancy Pelosi. Someone running in the Republican primary in the district isn't on the same level; it's the equivalent of someone running for the democratic nomination for Congress in Wyoming.
    Plus she is liberal - you could have an outspoken black republican woman and there wouldn't be nearly the level of faux outrage Omar gets.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Plus she is liberal - you could have an outspoken black republican woman and there wouldn't be nearly the level of faux outrage Omar gets.
    You would have different groups of people pissed off if someone like Candace Owens won a congressional race in a very conservative district and got the same level of promotion from the right as Omar got from the left.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    You would have different groups of people pissed off if someone like Candace Owens won a congressional race in a very conservative district and got the same level of promotion from the right as Omar got from the left.
    You are mistaken the media putting "scary, black, foreign, Muslim Congresswoman" on TV for "promotion from the left".
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Guess who one of the biggest landlords....er....slumlords is in Baltimore.

It's someone named Kushner.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Guess who one of the biggest landlords....er....slumlords is in Baltimore.

It's someone named Kushner.
    Do tell. I didn’t know that. I wonder if Dolt45 is aware of it?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Do tell. I didn’t know that. I wonder if Dolt45 is aware of it?
    https://twitter.com/WendySiegelman/s...414204929?s=20

Everything Dolt45 knows about this probably amounts only to what he was told by Faux News.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Cops are such babies