Page 367 of 667 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10005
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

And we kick off the second Democratic Presidential Debate.... someone forgot to their hand over their heart for the National Anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    But it is rat infested. That's the truth. And shortly there will be bubonic plague on Skid Row.
    The Plague is mostly treated with hospitalized observation and basic antibiotics. Support Universal Healthcare.

John Delaney opens up with saying no to Medicard for all and complaining about Warren & Sanders wanting to offer "free" things. What the fuck was that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    He did not attack the city imo. He says that the city was infected with rats which is true.
    Well, if I called the president "a lying racist rapist", that would also be true. It would still be an attack though, and not helpful if the goal is cleaning up our cities.

While I know that Williamson isn't anyone's number one choice, I do have to give it to her on the "Big Picture..." stuff she has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    John Delaney opens up with saying no to Medicard for all and complaining about Warren & Sanders wanting to offer "free" things. What the fuck was that?!
    Well, that's just Delaney being Delaney.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    "Trump claims he is ‘least racist person in the world’ despite repeated racist attacks"

"Donald Trump has claimed he is the “least racist person in the world”, in spite of his recent racist comments attacking politicians of colour and civil rights figures. Mr. Trump made the claim on Tuesday morning outside the White House, before boarding Marine One.

The comment comes as the president faces criticism from Democrats for racist attacks in recent weeks, which began with attacks on four liberal politicians of colour in the House of Representatives known as “the squad”.

Since those initial attacks – telling representatives Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib to “go back” where they came from – Mr Trump has lashed out at civil rights leader and congressman Elijah Cummings over the state of his district, which includes the City of Baltimore. Mr Trump said that Mr Cummings’ Baltimore district – which is predominantly black – is “rat infested”.

Most recently, Mr Trump attacked reverend Al Sharpton after the civil rights icon posted a photo of himself heading to Baltimore. The president called him a “con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. .. Hates Whites & Cops!"

During his remarks to reporters before boarding Marine One, Mr Trump said that black state legislators in Virginia who are planning on boycotting his appearance at the 400th anniversary event said they are going "against their own people".

He also claimed that African Americans "love the job" he's doing and are "happy as hell" with his recent attacks on Baltimore and Mr Cummings.

And, in spite of Mr Trump's claims to the contrary, it appears as though a majority of Americans believe he is racist.

That's according to a new Quinnipiac poll released on Tuesday, which found that 51 per cent of Americans believe he is racist, compared to 45 per cent who said they do not believe he is.

That poll found that the two parties are pretty divided on the issue, with 86 per cent of Democrats saying they believe he is racist, compared to 8 per cent of Republicans. Meanwhile, 91 per cent of Republicans said he is not a racist, and just 9 per cent of Democrats said the same. Men were more likely to say Mr Trump is not racist, too, while a majority of women said he is racist.

Meanwhile, that Quinnipiac poll found that a whopping 80 per cent of black Americans think Mr Trump is racist."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9027306.html
    Let's remember something about Trump: there is no in-between with him. You're either the best ever or a total disaster. So he can only be the most racist person you've ever met or the least racist person you've ever met. Now, if pressed, I would have to admit that there are people out there who are more racist than Donald Trump. Therefore, by his own warped logic, if he is not the most racist person in the world, he must be the least racist person in the world. It's just how his warped brain works.

I should be watching the debates, but I'm already falling asleep.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Williamson is really invoking Tommy Wiseau's way of talking.

How much air time are they giving Sanders?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    How much air time are they giving Sanders?
    I'm just happy they've stopped cutting to Delaney over and over again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    He's a hack centrist who is unbelievablly tone deaf. In fact I'm convinced he's just there to torpedo Sanders and Warren for Biden

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I know that Williamson isn't anyone's number one choice, I do have to give it to her on the "Big Picture..." stuff she has to say.
    She's probably the most genuinly kind hearted person who is running. She also is great to listen to on humanitarian issues and has great philosophy. She's just not a politician and we can't have someone new to the process right now

Williamson... ummm... focus? We're talking about gun control.

BANNED

Dailymail.com just now reported that 2 women with 8 kids between them just got killed in Chicago by gang bangers simply because they were trying to make their neighborhoods a safe place where their kids can play. But every body is more upset that Trump used rough words? Priorities matter more in my opinion.