Page 368 of 667 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeneuron View Post
    Dailymail.com just now reported that 2 women with 8 kids between them just got killed in Chicago by gang bangers simply because they were trying to make their neighborhoods a safe place where their kids can play. But every body is more upset that Trump used rough words? Priorities matter more in my opinion.
    You can be upset about both.

If you think that no one has been discussing violence in Illinois, you are just plain incorrect.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    She's probably the most genuinly kind hearted person who is running. She also is great to listen to on humanitarian issues and has great philosophy. She's just not a politician and we can't have someone new to the process right now
    Well... outside of her anti-vax side, fat shaming, and her pseudo science side. Oh, and this bulls**t.

She's probably the most genuinly kind hearted person who is running. She also is great to listen to on humanitarian issues and has great philosophy. She's just not a politician and we can't have someone new to the process right now
    Agreed.

That said, it is good to just hear someone level about some of this stuff the way that she has.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    No one has said that she is perfect. Simply that some of what she is saying needs to be said.

Dang, Bernie had to check him.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    No one has said that she is perfect. Simply that some of what she is saying needs to be said.
    She may have a point or two, but she is full of some ugly BS that has no place near the White House.

Ultimate Member

[Deleted.]

Extraordinary Member

Well in the healthcare section about 70% of this stage DQ'd themselves

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    She may have a point or two, but she is full of some ugly BS that has no place near the White House.
    That's all that anyone has said.

While I don't think that she should even make it to a cabinet level, some of what she has said needs to be a part of the conversation.

Extraordinary Member

This is like a massive hit piece on Sanders and making them look like massive jokes

While I like Sanders, these two are having an argument where they should be having a conversation.

This is like a massive hit piece on Sanders and making them look like massive jokes
    So, what else is new?

That's just "Tuesday..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    [Deleted.]
    These mothers were killed by gangbangers who were also probably black. Black on Black crime and hate is a very big problem in the Black community. I personally see gangbangers as the enforcers of Black on Black hate and crime. The Democratic leadership look the other way so that these kids can pocket literally thousands of dollars a week selling drugs. They only ask that they keep the other people in their community in line. In my opinion they probably killed these 2 mothers as a warning to others and of course I doubt that there will be others in their neighborhood that take up their cause. How many more have to die?

The black community is being imprisoned by other black people in their community. And they can't speak out because they might get shot or socially cast aside. It's a sad predictament that our community is in. How do the Black community fight back against other more powerful and socially/politically connected Blacks? Only God knows.
    Last edited by Wakeneuron; 07-30-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Dailymail.com just now reported that 2 women with 8 kids between them just got killed in Chicago by gang bangers simply because they were trying to make their neighborhoods a safe place where their kids can play. But every body is more upset that Trump used rough words? Priorities matter more in my opinion.
    Do we have a Trump Excuse bingo yet?

These mothers wer killed by gangbangers who were also probably black. Black on Black crime and hate is a very big problem in the Black community. I personally see gangbangers as the enforcers of Black on Black hate and crime. The Democratic leadership look the other way so that these kids can pocket literally thousands of dollars a week selling drugs. They only ask that they keep the other people in their community in line. In my opinion they probably killed these 2 mothers as a warning to others and of course I doubt that there will be others in their neighborhood that take up their cause. How many more have to die?

The black community is being imprisoned by other black people in their community. And they can't speak out because they might get shot or socially cast aside. It's a sad predictament that our community is in. How do the Black community fight back against other more powerful and socially/politically connected Blacks? Only God knows.
    LOL. You actually went for the 'but what about black on black crime'. Definitely bingo.