Page 374 of 667 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 10005

Gabbard saying what everybody knows.

Gabbard just dragged Harris hard on her record as a prosecutor, especially the bit on marijuana.

Gonna underline that tonight is playing into Sanders and Warren's hand.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Harris needs to seriously stop digging, and just hope folks might forget about that.

Bennet having to point out "Common Sense..." stuff.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Credit though for the way she moved away from the question to keep on topic.

Props for all of them being nice to one another in not attacking for **** like Trump did in other debates.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Gabbard just dragged Harris hard on her record as a prosecutor, especially the bit on marijuana.

Gonna underline that tonight is playing into Sanders and Warren's hand.
    Honestly that's the best way anyone has to hit Harris. Kinda cheap because you become an AG by being a hardass on crime, but she was fucking awful and she can't really defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Honestly that's the best way anyone has to hit Harris. Kinda cheap because you become an AG by being a hardass on crime, but she was fucking awful and she can't really defend it.
    Never mind having to try to run as "A Prosecutor..." in a general when your opponent is just going to be able to repeatedly point at what your record actually was.

Joe Biden has done far more good than not in his time as a senator...

But the more the race unfolds, the more it gets shown that his time has passed. He's not evolved enough with the times on the issues of race and women's issues. Hell, he's not even evolving fast enough on healthcare.

Always going to be grateful for his service to this nation, he earned the presidential medal that Obama gave him... but I think it's really becoming clear that he's far from the best of this bunch. He's still infinitely better than Trump, should he hang onto his lead and win this primary. But if he keeps getting his ass handed to him every debate, it's not gonna be Biden vs. Trump.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Trying to take Biden to task for not being "Evolved..." enough in tonight's debate is "Pot/Kettle/Black..."

Gabbard/Yang are the only ones that sounds like an even remotely "Evolved..." politician, and I am in no hurry to vote for them.

Heck, Islee sounds more "Evolved..." than Harris or Biden.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Joe Biden has done far more good than not in his time as a senator...

But the more the race unfolds, the more it gets shown that his time has passed. He's not evolved enough with the times on the issues of race and women's issues. Hell, he's not even evolving fast enough on healthcare.

Always going to be grateful for his service to this nation, he earned the presidential medal that Obama gave him... but I think it's really becoming clear that he's far from the best of this bunch. He's still infinitely better than Trump, should he hang onto his lead and win this primary. But if he keeps getting his ass handed to him every debate, it's not gonna be Biden vs. Trump.
    Biden is a relic of the past and his record reflects the past. He is not a bad mad. He is just a very flawed one, moderation just doesn't age well. My fear is more that he'll hang on and win it out of some idea of pragmatism winning the day and then you have a deflated base going up against Trump and the machine that will pick him apart.

Everyone is wrecking him here.

Alright, where has this Biden been?

Extraordinary Member

Ok this needs to be the next debate.

Warren, Sanders, Buttegieg, Harris, and I guess Biden will still be sticking around and Booker earned a spot tonight even if I am not a fan.

Anyone else doesn't have a chance and is overkill.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Gilibrand(sp?) certainly kept up with things. Yang has me cringing at his comment about AI, we are not there yet. Also the higher ground comment.

Extraordinary Member

All I can say is thank god I can say goodbye to

1. Delaney
    2. Ryan
    3. Bennett
    4. Bullock
    5. Beto
    6. Blasio
    7. Gillibrand
    8. Yang
    9. Gabbard
    10. Williamson