Page 375 of 667 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 10005
    Extraordinary Member

Gillibrand is such a pathetic hack that her one attack on Biden that you know she was waiting to spring on him for months she blew it and Biden got his biggest applause of the night. And Harris obviously follows up and shows Gillibrand how it's done

Extraordinary Member

So just as a contrast.

Last Night: Sanders and Warren were on an island and being attacked by everyone on stage and the consensus was that they beat them all off and came out the big winners.

Tonight: Biden was on an island getting attacked and had no real answers.

The attack line Gabbard used on Harris?

It's almost verbatim a series of slanders from the Alt-Right website "The Washington Free Beacon". This would also be the same Tulsi Gabbard that Steve Bannon always oddly has kind words for.

Make of that what you will.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Ok this needs to be the next debate.

Warren, Sanders, Buttegieg, Harris, and I guess Biden will still be sticking around and Booker earned a spot tonight even if I am not a fan.

Anyone else doesn't have a chance and is overkill.
    I don't think Castro has a chance, but I kinda want him there. He elevates the discussion.

This is also where I say I would wish Castro would have run for Senate in Texas.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

It's almost verbatim a series of slanders from the Alt-Right website "The Washington Free Beacon". This would also be the same Tulsi Gabbard that Steve Bannon always oddly has kind words for.

I mean either it's true or not. There's a reason she didn't have a good answer. Yeah the source of the argument sucks, but everyone already knows that her AG record is going to be used against her. She needs to counter it because it's going to be the constant go to against her. And as with her being the primary women of color in this primary with a real shot, you don't want to have to own being the person who is most likely to send black men to jail.

Though I do agree, they were using it self servingly to smeer her. It just happens to be an effective one against her. She needs to find the correct counter

Extraordinary Member

I don't think Castro has a chance, but I kinda want him there. He elevates the discussion.

This is also where I say I would wish Castro would have run for Senate in Texas.
    Castro would be great working on Immigration for whoever wins. He just doesn't have too much going for him to win the Presidency. My issue now is that we really do need to limit the voices and have a deeper debate

I mean either it's true or not. There's a reason she didn't have a good answer. Yeah the source of the argument sucks, but everyone already knows that her AG record is going to be used against her. She needs to counter it because it's going to be the constant go to against her. And as with her being the primary women of color in this primary with a real shot, you don't want to have to own being the person who is most likely to send black men to jail.

Though I do agree, they were using it self servingly to smeer her. It just happens to be an effective one against her. She needs to find the correct counter
    Never mind that it was actually only one-third of said attack line.

She had zero defense for the other two-thirds.

Castro would be great working on Immigration for whoever wins. He just doesn't have too much going for him to win the Presidency. My issue now is that we really do need to limit the voices and have a deeper debate
    100% agree with that. We've got Bennet and DeBlasio out there just sucking up air. Halving the number of folks on the stage each night would advance this affair so, so far.

I mean, even reality shows know to vote someone off at the end of each episode. Much as I hate to think that's how are run... primary debates the past five years have been clusterf***s.

Man, Van Jones just hit the bullseye on what happened.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Screw Gabbard if she's quoting from the alt right. That's some low level stuff right there.

Also no matter who wins Castro does need to be on their team. Why is Yang there again?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Screw Gabbard if she's quoting from the alt right. That's some low level stuff right there.

Also no matter who wins Castro does need to be on their team. Why is Yang there again?
    Andrew Yang is the presidential candidate equivalent of an e-mail from a Nigerian prince.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.