Page 395 of 667 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    F these freaking copycats or whatever the hell is wrong with them. If they're so unhappy, blow your own head off and leave these innocent people in peace.

I know that's not a particularly productive thought, but I'm tired of this.
    Sort Of Related...

I came across news on a recent arrest of a young man who it seems had told a family member(think it was his grandmother?) that he intended on shooting people and being killed in the shootout that would follow.

His grandmother called the police based on her concerns, and he was arrested. I believe he already had the rifle.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    You at Gen-Con?
    Nah. Tampa Bay Comic-Con. Got to meet Kevin Conroy, so that was nifty at least.

Had a run in though with some protestors parked outside the building that made my eyes roll.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    F these freaking copycats or whatever the hell is wrong with them. If they're so unhappy, blow your own head off and leave these innocent people in peace.

I know that's not a particularly productive thought, but I'm tired of this.
    The issue is when it's that demo-they know movie and book deals are out there. They know they will be remembered no matter how bad they act.

It's made to look beautiful when they do it. I mean look at Lifetime-how many crazy white women lead films have they had?

We rarely see this with black folks unless it's made up. How many black killers have had movies let alone books on them? It won't overtake the ones that a certain demo has.

Yet ANOTHER deranged nutjob who took Trump’s dangerous ravings to heart and committed a horrific act of violence because of that rhetoric. I can’t wait to hear how Trump or his henchmen will spin this disaster.
    Obama will be blamed.

It will be his fault somehow. Be it allowing illegals to stay or BLM or whatever they can make up or spin to blame him.

This right here should SHOW the importance of voting and KNOWING your candidates.

Obama didn't evoke this much nonsense. That we have seen everyone including COMICS & Super hero movies with a certain group.

Heck Bush nor any other president has caused this much crap.

We have seen a few movies with Black killer leads, but only, it seems, if that lead is a rapper or somehow related to rap music.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

There was a film about the Beltway sniper who was black:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2027064/
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Can we declare white males a terrorist group yet? JFC. This is heartbreaking. Again.

20 dead, 26 injured (so far). This includes Mexican Citizens who were shopping there.

Also FBI got hold of the manifesto just before the shooting, but there was no name on it or mention of location. There wasn't enough time to decode it.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-03-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Can we declare white males a terrorist group yet? JFC. This is heartbreaking. Again.
    I have only been known to terrorize my friends with bad movies and worse puns, but I guess the moniker applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I have only been known to terrorize my friends with bad movies and worse puns, but I guess the moniker applies.
    Puns are a form of terrorism according to some.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I know I terrorize everyone when I post on here. Question are we only counting WASP's in this white male group? Cause I'm looking for a loophole?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I know I terrorize everyone when I post on here. Question are we only counting WASP's in this white male group? Cause I'm looking for a loophole?
    The loophole is, do you own a gun? And if you do, do you think about using it to kill people?

Young White Males who have easy access to guns and the internet. YWMwG&I

Trump seems to be influencing more acts of terrorism than ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Trump seems to be influencing more acts of terrorism than ISIS.
    Trump is American White Nationalism's Osama bin Laden