Page 418 of 667 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 10005
    BANNED

The Republican Party has become an angry racist white male party. They blame other races for their problems, which is total ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    The Republican Party has become an angry racist white male party. They blame other races for their problems, which is total ignorance.
    "If you can only be tall because somebody is on their knees, then you have a serious problem. And my feeling is white people have a very, very serious problem, and they should start thinking about what they can do about it.” ~ Toni Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    "A GOP lawmaker from Nebraska accused his party of 'white supremacy.' They told him to leave"

"The Nebraska Republican Party asked a lawmaker to leave the party on Monday after he accused the party of "enabling white supremacy."

State Sen. John McCollister, who has represented part of Omaha since 2014, criticized his party in a series of tweets on Sunday, saying that the GOP had become "complicit to obvious racist and immoral activity inside our party."

Following two mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, that left 31 people dead, McCollister wrote on Twitter, "The Republican Party is enabling white supremacy in our country. As a lifelong Republican, it pains me to say this, but it’s the truth."

McCollister continued his rant, taking aim at President Donald Trump.

"We have a Republican president who continually stokes racist fears in his base," McCollister explained. "He calls certain countries “sh*tholes,' tells women of color to 'go back' to where they came from and lies more than he tells the truth."

"When the history books are written," he said. "I refuse to be someone who said nothing."

The El Paso shooter published a "manifesto" filled with racist and anti-immigrant rhetoric before his rampage, and authorities said they would be investigating the killings as a hate crime.

By Monday, the state Republican Party responded to McCollister.

In a press release, party Chairman Ryan Hamilton said McCollister had "finally shed all pretense of being a conservative."

"I am happy to send a change of voter registration form along to his office so he can make the switch officially and start, for once, telling the truth to voters in his district," said Hamilton.

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-lawmaker-...165035342.html
    Oh jeeze. This about as blatant as it gets. You either sell your soul to Trump, or you are kicked out.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh jeeze. This about as blatant as it gets. You either sell your soul to Trump, or you are kicked out.
    The Republican Cult Party

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Can't argue that. Trump's brain dead followers won't care that the economy is going down the toilet, or even understand the implications of another recession like 2008, none of that will stop them from voting for him again. After all, these are the very same gaggle of idiots who were perfectly fine with the GOP killing Obamacare as long as they had the Affordable Care Act to fall back on. No, really. Stupidity like that knows no bounds, and it always votes Republican.
    I think this is too simplistic a way of looking at things. Not everyone who ultimately embraced Fascism was evil or stupid. Europe had serious problems in the post-First World War environment. Fascist demagogues exploited these extreme problems to gain power by expounding extreme solutions or rather perceived solutions.

Extremist movements only flourish in a politically & socially compromised environment. These movements need problems to feed off or they can't take root and grow. I think the original catalyst, in this case, was the Iraq War. Obama promised to fix the mess Bush made but due to a variety of factors, he failed to fix everything. The states which propelled Trump to victory are not traditionally Republican states. The voters there were disillusioned with the status quo as it had existed since Bush.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-06-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

One day when Trump finally croaks and meets his maker aka Satan, a lot of people are going have a lot to answer for.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-06-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    One day when Trump finally croaks and meets his maker aka Satan, a lot of people are going to be a lot to answer for.
    If Satan made him..won’t dialogue start something along the lines of “Well done, Donald...want to be re-born and carry on the good work?”

Mind you..if I was Satan, I’d make sure family silver was locked down before allowing the Donald to visit hell...

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    If Satan made him..won’t dialogue start something along the lines of “Well done, Donald...want to be re-born and carry on the good work?”

Mind you..if I was Satan, I’d make sure family silver was locked down before allowing the Donald to visit hell...
    I hope they only serve him Decaf Antimatter.

If anyone didn't get that reference, go out and watch The Good Place right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    One day when Trump finally croaks and meets his maker aka Satan, a lot of people are going to be a lot to answer for.
    Speaking of evil crap, Trump has ordered flags to half mast until the 8th to mark the El Paso shootings. That's 8/8. I sense Miller behind that disgusting callout.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

So hes going to El Paso anyway. Better bus in some sympathetic supporters. I cannot imagine people would want his oafish ass trying to "comfort them".

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    So hes going to El Paso anyway. Better bus in some sympathetic supporters. I cannot imagine people would want his oafish ass trying to "comfort them".
    God fobid he turns this into a rally for himself.

Trump: "The people of El Paso are so strong, strong like me and my wall which will rise miles high and finally stop the invasion of those nasty Mexicans."

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Speaking of sympathetic supporters... Saw this monstrosity this morning.

20190806_092651.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Speaking of sympathetic supporters... Saw this monstrosity this morning.

20190806_092651.jpg
    Monstrosities do suit him.

In a press release, party Chairman Ryan Hamilton said McCollister had "finally shed all pretense of being a conservative."
    So undying loyalty to Trump, not actual fiscal and social policy is what makes one a conservative? Huh......interesting!
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Speaking of evil crap, Trump has ordered flags to half mast until the 8th to mark the El Paso shootings. That's 8/8. I sense Miller behind that disgusting callout.
    Do you think a Jewish guy pushed a Hitler call-out?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets