Page 420 of 667 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Sad but true. We will never succeed in converting them. They will stay as they are until the day they croak.
    What I'm most afraid of is a looming Civil War II in America, and I don't mean the comic book storyline. Sometimes I think the only way these problems will be solved is by a massive amount of bloodshed. I hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-06-2019 at 06:00 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    You do realise Jewish Nazis exist right ? Or just dont give a shit ?
    That is different from assuming a particular individual in the White House is a literal Nazi
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Did the Nazis commanders know those soldiers were Jewish? If so, did they post those soldiers to dangerous frontline positions as cannon fodder? I'm not trying to be funny here rather I'm genuinely curious as I've never heard this claim made before.
    According to what I can bring up on the subject is that those who had been classified as "half-jew" could serve (though this happens through force by Nazis or to protect themselves from getting killed). Hitler also in needing of trained soldiers could also look the other way to a degree, but lets not pretend like the hatred wasn't there regardless of what percentage Jewish they'd been. Apparently there's a sort of application process where they examine the potential "Aryan" and go from there outside of heritage. Said Jewish Nazis would also be abused (in some cases to nightmarish degrees) among their own troops for their aforementioned heritage. This also doesn't prevent Nazis or even the Jewish turned Nazi from even having to do horrible acts to their own family.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    According to what I can bring up on the subject is that those who had been classified as "half-jew" could serve (though this happens through force by Nazis or to protect themselves from getting killed). Hitler also in needing of trained soldiers could also look the other way to a degree, but lets not pretend like the hatred wasn't there regardless of what percentage Jewish they'd been. Apparently there's a sort of application process where they examine the potential "Aryan" and go from there outside of heritage. Said Jewish Nazis would also be abused (in some cases to nightmarish degrees) among their own troops for their aforementioned heritage. This also doesn't prevent Nazis or even the Jewish turned Nazi from even having to do horrible acts to their own family.
    Thanks for the info. I had no idea. I'll have to look into the subject further when I get a chance.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. I'll have to look into the subject further when I get a chance.
    One of the big Nazi propaganda posters inadvertently used a half Jewish soldier on it. It was a bit of a scandal at the time. The guy looked like he could have played Steve Rogers if you go by appearance alone.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    One of the big Nazi propaganda posters inadvertently used a half Jewish soldier on it. It was a bit of a scandal at the time. The guy looked like he could have played Steve Rogers if you go by appearance alone.
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of the "scandal" of which you speak. The details of what happened and the reaction afterward made for an interesting read in several history books I've come across.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That is different from assuming a particular individual in the White House is a literal Nazi
    I'll say it: Stephen Miller is absolutely a literal white nationalist.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

So, Caramel Caligula is supposedly going to both El Paso and Toledo....’scuse me, Dayton tomorrow. Beto O’Rourke and Texas Democrats want Trump to stay away, and I heard Dayton’s mayor isn’t all that thrilled about the visit either. The cynic in me, and most people who despise Trump, suspect this is nothing more than a shameless photo op to spew empty words of sympathy at best, and an impromptu pair of political rallies at worst. Anyone who thinks Trump won’t trample on raw emotions to yammer about himself are kidding themselves.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    So, Caramel Caligula is supposedly going to both El Paso and Toledo....’scuse me, Dayton tomorrow. Beto O’Rourke and Texas Democrats want Trump to stay away, and I heard Dayton’s mayor isn’t all that thrilled about the visit either. The cynic in me, and most people who despise Trump, suspect this is nothing more than a shameless photo op to spew empty words of sympathy at best, and an impromptu pair of political rallies at worst. Anyone who thinks Trump won’t trample on raw emotions to yammer about himself are kidding themselves.
    Good sir, I'm offended by your post. Caligula was far more insane than Trump. Trump is an amateur at insane antics compared to the great Caligula how dare you!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    If the NRA had shut down in 2016, how much of a difference would there be in terms of guns on the streets? What policies is anyone suggesting that would make a substantial difference?
    Let's start with comprehensive background checks required for every purchase of a gun and harsh enforcement for anyone, buyer or seller, who violates this. Required training and licensing for the purchase of a firearm. Gun rolls so that law enforcement can protect the public.

Is it a (pun intended) magic bullet? Nope, nothing can be. This is going to take a myriad of solutions and time.

Also, let's reform the ATF and its gun tracking system which has been deliberately kept ludicrously antiquated through the influence of groups like the NRA and the rest of the gun lobby which benefits from lax gun laws.

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/07/how...works-atf-ffl/

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/i...e/65-547682302

“When you see the tracing center, and how difficult it is for patriots to do their job, that isn’t accidental,” Chipman said. “That’s been set up that way and that’s what makes it so frustrating for the people who are not just trying to solve gun crime, but prevent it from ever happening in the first place.”
    The ATF’s National Tracing Center is located in Martinsburg, West Virginia. There, analysts trace hundreds of thousands of guns every year. They could trace even more, but they can’t because the tracing center is more archive than efficient.
    Neil Troppman, program manager at the center, said the facility is filled with roughly 700,000,000 documents. Instead of records being entered into a computer, they are stuffed into shipping containers and stacked in boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Also, let's reform the ATF and its gun tracking system which has been deliberately kept ludicrously antiquated through the influence of groups like the NRA and the rest of the gun lobby which benefits from lax gun laws.

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/07/how...works-atf-ffl/

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/i...e/65-547682302
    Not to mention that a stronger, better equipped ATF would prevent some of the illegal gun sales to drug cartels and gangs in Mexico and South America.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I fear something Oprah said a while back about racism holds true for the Trump zombies and rabid gun lovers. They will just have to die off before we are rid of them.
    Sadly the far right has done a good job of marketing hate to this new generation. They’ve effectively utilized social media to spread their message. Not to mention the fact that Putin seems to be assisting far right nationalist candidates throughout Europe. If Europe and the US are destabilized all the better for him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/e...-putin-n718926

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Sadly the far right has done a good job of marketing hate to this new generation. They’ve effectively utilized social media to spread their message. Not to mention the fact that Putin seems to be assisting far right nationalist candidates throughout Europe. If Europe and the US are destabilized all the better for him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/e...-putin-n718926
    I seriously doubt Putin is the Bond villain level manipulator some claim he is. If he's so smart why is his country suffering under crippling economic sanctions? Surely his alleged stooges in the West would have gotten rid of those sanctions by now?

The faultlines of hate and discontent in America were present long before Trump, or Putin, exploited them for political gain. Trump's rise is a symptom of an underlying disease not the cause of said disease. Same goes for Bernie Sanders on the opposite end of the spectrum. Moderates are being forced out because the system is rotten or at least many people perceive it to be so.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-06-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I seriously doubt Putin is the Bond villain level manipulator some claim he is. If he's so smart why is his country suffering under crippling economic sanctions? Surely his alleged stooges in the West would have gotten rid of those sanctions by now?

The faultlines of hate and discontent in America were present long before Trump, or Putin, exploited them for political gain. Trump's rise is a symptom of an underlying disease not the cause of said disease. Same goes for Bernie Sanders on the opposite end of the spectrum. Moderates are being forced out because the system is rotten or at least many people perceive it to be so.
    I think taking away the sanctions would be something even Trump is afraid to do. People are calling out McConnell as Moscow Mitch and if the sanctions are removed, I think Trump would have a hard time selling this. I think the dumber portions of his base would be OK with it...the kind that truly believe they would rather be a Russian than a Democrat (those t-shirts were seen at his rallies last year) But I think he'd lose a lot of his more rational members....the ones that just couldn't vote for Hillary. They held their nose and voted Trump in.