Page 439 of 667 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 10005

The Illuminati move quick. High rollers got friends in high places.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Literally minutes after the news broke, there are already dozens and dozens of tweets like this:

I can understand why the FBI warned Americans of domestic terrorism from the far right. I will never understand how so many people can be detached from reality.

Clintonbodycount is trending on Twitter

:eyeroll:
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    I can understand why the FBI warned Americans of domestic terrorism from the far right. I will never understand how so many people can be detached from reality.
    It's not difficult. They want to imagine that they are above the norms of conventional sense and by "unlocking" the "truths" of how our world works (as in, "The Matrix"), they can one up those elitist eggheads. Many of them likely only have a high school education, if that, and the ones that did go to college likely went for a general purpose degree to say they went to college, or dropped out after a few semesters. It's an evolution of the anti-intellectual argument, where they believe that their ignorance is of more value than the knowledge of people who do spend time exploring things for a living, which is why stuff like the anti-vax movement is so popular despite evidence that they're doing more far more harm than "good" doing so.

Or, to put it in even more simple terms that these people would understand; Street Smarts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Book Smarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

Would there be any doubt? This is social media; any yahoo with a brain cell can peck on a keyboard claiming Clinton poisoned Epstein from her child molesting ring on Mars.
    Last edited by GindyPosts; 08-10-2019 at 07:13 AM.

I think that someone dropped the ball on this, but I do believe Epstein actually did kill himself. Story still coming out as to how he did it and why the prison wasn't watching him closer.

I think that someone dropped the ball on this, but I do believe Epstein actually did kill himself. Story still coming out as to how he did it and why the prison wasn't watching him closer.
    It's perfectly possible that he did.

It's perfectly possible that he was allowed to.

It is also perfectly possible he fell down an elevator shaft onto some bullets.

So is #ClintonCrimeFamily

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's perfectly possible that he did.

It's perfectly possible that he was allowed to.

It is also perfectly possible he fell down an elevator shaft onto some bullets.
    Watching AM Joy, and some points being made

1. No place in a jail cell where something could be tied to set up a hanging.
    2. Prison under the DOJ, William Barr's DOJ, Donald Trump's DOJ.
    3. Why wasn't he watched? Bill Cosby is being watched in his jail every 15 minutes.
    4. Where is the footage? Why isn't there videos of Epstein in jail.
    5. Who took him off of suicide watch?

Trumpifiles are Tweeting about Clinton, but it's Trump and the DOJ that had access to him.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-10-2019 at 08:08 AM.

It's pretty disturbing that there is potentially a group of high roller rapists/pedophiles that will utilize their resources to maintain control of their status, and not face any consequences for their transgressions. This might have just been a flex for them.

Astonishing Member

Sanders numbers may be off in this time, but the point stands, the US spends more per capita on health care, then other Western countries:

https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-rele...countries.html

It seems like some people here want to nitpick Bernie making a mistake here and there, but not address his overall points, why does the US spend more on health care than other countries? How is the US' health care system better then Canada's or Western Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Thats literally how I felt in 2016. We had sociopath Clinton and her rapist husband and communist Bernie running for the dems and Drumpf somehow winning the republican side. As every reasonable republican, like Jon Hunstman for instance, fell by the wayside I realized this was going to be a disaster election.

It was literally a "stick the fork in the top socket or bottom socket electrical plug" for me. Which is why I ultimately voted Gary Johnson. He obviously wouldn't win but it was the only non evil vote and I hoped that maybe he'd do well enough that a credible 3rd party candidate would get funding in future elections.

Now I know this won't happen but if I could influence the upcoming election I'd have Trump actually lose the nomination to Bill Weld (former governor of Massechusets and declared for 2020) vs Biden or Buttigeig (I think both are actually moderate but being pushed left for the progressive vote). Any of them would be a win for America.
    Yeah, Warren and Bernie are just communists, they are promoting socialized medicine, which has never worked in any country, except the ones where has worked:

https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-rele...countries.html

Trump is not a bug for the GOP, he is a feature, they have been playing footsies with bigots since the 60s.

All the right-wingers have no real solutions to the ineffective and wasteful health care system because that is why they want it to be, they want it to be wasteful, because that lines of pockets of the insurance industry, they will always promote big government to help their corporate masters and Gary Johnson is no different there.

Its time for people to wake up to what the GOP is, its a white nationalist, big government, pro-corporate party, anyone who can't see that at this point, is fooling themselves and Libertarians are just their useful pawns at this point, their movement has failed:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-in...right-pipeline

I would rather have a real left vs. right debate, rather than a center-right party vs. a far-right party, which is what we had since the 90s. I actually somewhat agree with you on Clinton though, not only he is a pervert, he got rid of Glass Steagall, he helped create the mass incarceration problem and he made the Dems a center-right party. Clinton doing that has given the GOP permission to go the far right, they cede half the battle to them from the start.
    Last edited by The Overlord; 08-10-2019 at 08:43 AM.

We'll learn more about this in the future, but never underestimate the possibility of incompetence.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Warren's and Sanders's campaigns are pretty standard Democratic fare for anyone from FDR through Dukakis.

The DLC screwed up everyone's perception.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Warren's and Sanders's campaigns are pretty standard Democratic fare for anyone from FDR through Dukakis.

The DLC screwed up everyone's perception.
    This. Anyone calling them radical just doesn’t know how right wing they are. They are moderates nearly every comparable country. Sanders big radical proposal? Expanding a program we already have. Warren’s big proposal? A wealth tax that still amounts to nothing compared to the rest of the world. The Democrats have moved right after Dukakis

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    This. Anyone calling them radical just doesn’t know how right wing they are. They are moderates nearly every comparable country. Sanders big radical proposal? Expanding a program we already have. Warren’s big proposal? A wealth tax that still amounts to nothing compared to the rest of the world. The Democrats have moved right after Dukakis
    I think Sanders dives in the Far Left side of the Pool every so often, but I know Warren has described herself as Capitalist. Putting it simply, I trust Warren not to go off the deep end and to give any policy she initiates the careful thought and consideration it deserves.

I won't say the same about Sanders.

Astonishing Member

I think Sanders dives in the Far Left side of the Pool every so often, but I know Warren has described herself as Capitalist. Putting it simply, I trust Warren not to go off the deep end and to give any policy she initiates the careful thought and consideration it deserves.

I won't say the same about Sanders.
    What are you afraid Sanders will do if he becomes President? What is this fear and what is it based on?

I think fear about Sanders is generated by the right, who have owned the game of politics so completely since the 90s. The GOP has become what it is now because of weaklings like Bill Clinton who just caved them into and gave them almost everything they wanted and got nothing for it. The GOP has been so coddled by a weak opposition, that they think they can get away with anything, only a strong opposition can oppose them.